What Episodes that you wanting in Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    1.Another "Transformers turning into Humans" Episode- This time made Optimus and his team as humans by Megatron used of the Pretender Technology. (Beside who wants to Optimus as Peter Cullen)
    2.A "Awesome Bad guy turn Good Guy" Episode- Having someone like Drift,Dinobot,etc to see they Hatefully of The Decepticons to join the Autobots.
    3.A "Sub-Team" Episode- This may been characters like the Dinobots,Incesticons,Construticons,Predacons,Stunticons,etc into the Prime Style.
    4.A "Breaking the Fourth Wall" Episode-This will been Lockdown as a Deadpool-type character.
    5.A "The 13th" Episode-This will been petty mush all info on the 13th Transformers like The Fallen & Alpha Trion.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I'd like to see a Decepticon centered episode. I've always been more of a Autobot fan, but just one episode that focuses on something going on with just the Decepticon side of things, could be interesting.

I don't know if I'd really want to see that happen...But a cartoon Peter Cullen would be kinda fun to see.

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I actually am really sick of bad guys "seeing the light", I want a well-established character down the light go "into the shadows" (voluntarily, not: brainwash, virus, reprogramming, or being lied to) and become a Decepticon.

4. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well, I'd like to see an assassin bot... that or a nosey reporter episode or (and I know this sounds cliche, but) an episode where one Autobot switches bodies with a Decepticon. :lol 

jd001

5. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I want Soundwave to get a virus while hacking a satellite or something that completely reverses his personality for an episode or two until he gets rid of it. You know, temporarily turning into a shattered glass ravage-like character, showing emoticons on his face screen, playing crazy songs like caramelldansen.

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shattered Glass. I haven't read the SG comics (though I would like to), but the "Mirror Universe" idea is one I've always liked.

Perhaps the Autobots get their hands on a small sample of Dark Energon, and for whatever reason some of it gets into the Ground Bridge systems. Bridge malfunctions as Bumblebee and Arcee head out on a scouting mission, and they end up in the SG universe. Make it a two-parter, with the pair of them trying to figure out how to avoid getting slagged by the Autobots while finding a way back to our 'verse.

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

We could have a five episode arc [or a full season] with that matter.

Like, imagine Starscream obliterating his SG version, a SG-Megatron [Frank Welker] VS Prime-Megatron [Frank Welker] fighting and even more awesome: SG-Optmus [Peter Cullen] against TFP Optimus [Peter Cullen], EPIC!

I would like an episode about Soundwave, it would be incredibly interesting to see a day in the life of our lovely creepy Soundwave.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I like it too. To see a Shattered Glass Prime Autobots having Optimus,Bulkhead,Cliffjumper,Ratchet, & Bumblebee.

9. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    I'd love to see this! An episode or two in that takes place in the SG universe would be cool.

10. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That's what I want to see. We've had Skyfire/Jetfire, Dinobot, Armada Starscream and Drift all join the Autobots/Maximals. I'd love to see an Autobot join the Decepticons. Maybe that could be the plot if they ever put Mirage in Prime?

11. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I want to see a episode about one of the Autobots getting carjacked, I want to see the Autobots in cities, hiding from humans, I want to see just how far things would have to go until they have to transform in front of humans.

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    G1 had an episode close to that, where Tracks was undercover.

13. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I know, I just think it's a awesome idea, because in TFPrime Humans don't know about the Transformers, so it could be a really cool stealth mission.

I want to see stealth missions in TFPrime.

14. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

An episode where the Autobots call for reinforcements and the Autotroopers arrive.

An episode focusing on Optimus Prime's role as leader, and the burdens he must face.

An episode that tries to tie Prime more closely to War for Cybertron.

An episode focusing on the previous conflicts on Earth. Beast Wars-esque perhaps?

15. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers: Cybertron kinda had that. Forgot what the Crane Blue Dude's name was, but he was sick of the humans and them having to protect them, so he defected. He was Long Arm's buddy.

16. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

This. I feel that it would give more light on what Optimus has to go through and show more of what led up to the show. Just my:2c: 

17. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    I'd like to see an episode that focuses around a day in the life of a Decepticon Drone. I want to see how they function in their daily lives having to deal with being decepticons, having to deal with Starscream and being in a scrap with the occasional Autobot until finally they get slagged for failing megatron.

I honestly think it would make for an interesting episode.