What else do you guys collect? aside from GIJoe, Gundam and Star Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by siniquezu, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

I see that most TF collectors collect GIJoe, Star Wars, or Gundam. I don't collect either. I'm a He-man collector myself. Any other collectors?

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Not to sound mean or anything, but shouldn't this be in the Non-TF General Discussion or in the toy threads?

3. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

TF is obviously my main line. GI Joe my second. Gundam I stopped collecting very shortly as they were too generic. Star Wars I found the toys to be terrible IMO although I enjoy the movies a LOT.

As for other things I collect, I collected some of the original Dragonball Z figures for a short stint. I used to be BIG into TMNT and MOTU but I couldn't stand the mulitple versions of the SAME character (ie Skateboarding Mike and Jungle Armor He-man).
    I refuse to collect statues as it is a waste of space to me. I play a lot of video games so my collection of games is quite large but its hard to keep up with the new games.

4. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

If I have placed it in the wrong location I apologize. Hopefully th emoderators can move it for me

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.