What else besides the Fork Lift would make good TF videogame toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RedAlert Rescue, Jan 10, 2009.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    The Forklift truck scout class toy is seemingly based on a secondary drone character in the 2007 Videogames is there anything else in those games or other unusual sources you'd like to see as toys ?

Personally I'd quite like to see the Payload character made out of the Ratchet mold from the 3D card game and I'd still welcome some Minicons from the PS2 Armada Videogame any other suggestions or things you think would work in the ROTF toy line as filler characters ?

2. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I would love to see a toy made from Shockwave from the movie videogame.

3. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Yeah, That would be one cool toy.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd love to see a Heavy Unit from the Armada game, or one of the spider tanks.

Heavy Unit could be a triple changer - some sort of tank / drill vehicle, then the Heavy Unit, then a robot mode. So the actual Heavy Unit mode could be an attack form rather than the robot or vehicle mode.

Actually, I'd also love to see one of the commander units (with the sword hands) made as toys. They could make unusual jet modes, but you could also have them transform into gigantic swords for Ultra Class toys.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I was thinking that the people who make Quintessons might like to consider the drones from the Armada game as well as another design of Quintesson that was in the UK comic and perhaps even a figure of Rack&Ruin.

That I would like a Rack&Ruin figure from the unofficial source would be sweet.

But the Armada Videogame exclusive Minicons would be a lot of fun to see - Heck that wing backpack one would make a great accessory for the Universe Hotshot toy as well.

Since it's technically a Minicon yet also would need to be rather big perhaps that is another thing for non-hasbro folks to make.

6. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    That would definently be my number one pick, but I'd like to see that cement mixer transformer made into a toy.