What DOTM Toy i should get Next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Aug 28, 2011.

?

Who i should get?

1. Commander Megatron

9.0%
  2. Commander Ironhide

9.9%
  3. Action Set Bumblebee / Mobile Battle Bunker

4.5%
  4. Action Set Starscream / Orbital Assault Carrier

6.3%
  5. Deluxe Crankcase

23.4%
  6. Deluxe Ratchet

13.5%
  7. Deluxe Starscream

18.0%
  8. Human Alliance Thunderhead

6.3%
  9. Human Alliance Icepick

8.1%
  10. Voyager Optimus Prime

6.3%
  11. Voyager Megatron

47.7%
  12. Voyager Ironhide

9.9%
  13. Nah, its your Choice dude :)

28.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    right now i have been having problems in thinking what toy i should get next for DOTM, im still saving up money but im thinking myself should i get that toy or i should get that other toy.....i really cannot make up my mind. so i remembered that i had made 2 who should i get threads in the past so i figured i should make a thread for DOTM so yeah....

since i have hard time picking what toy i should get in that Size, i added a multi-pick option so ya depedning on the money what DOTM Toy u would recommend me from Commander, Action set, Deluxe, Human Alliance and Voyagers? (jsut to let u know only wave 1 is out expect for Human Alliance Bee and Skids and the Leader toys so you cant recommend those)

2. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Gagga blagh blagh

News Credits:
    If none of them are appealing enough for you to know which figure you want, you likely don't really want the figure, you just want something new. Take the damn advice you've been given and stop buying the figures you don't really want. Try saving for a change.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Mr. I don't do sh*t in the movies.

in other words Ratchet.

4. theironhulk

theironhulk Autobot Medic

News Credits:
    I say... wait for the Prime toys! Save your moolah

5. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Voyager Megatron. He's a really awesome voyager! If not him, then deluxe Crankcase.

6. Mixmaster

Mixmaster Contains nuts

News Credits:
    This seems to be case, as illustrated in this thread.

7. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

Are you able to do that Transformers Prime Style gift thing in Guatemala? If you can, and you want that, consider Voyager Megatron. If not, just save your money, it seems like you don't really want anything anyway. Are there any Prime toys that you're looking forward to? If so, just put money aside for that. It's close to release anyway.

And remember, you don't need to stick with current toys. You can always find something cool on eBay or other sites, and it's not too hard to find a good price. For instance, I got Pretender and G2 Bumblebee for only 5 dollars, two toys I've wanted for a long time. Are there any Revenge of the Fallen toys you want? 2007 toys? Maybe you can even get into the Unicron Trilogy, there's actually some cool toys in those lines.

If eBay is out of the question and you don't really want any DotM or Prime toys, you can either look in thrift stores or save your money for other things. There will be tons of Prime toys and I'm sure you'll like some. If you save, you'll have a bunch of money to spend on Prime or Generations toys.

8. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I personally think that out of those choices you should get Crankcase then Voy.Megs,then Ratchet or Starscream. You REALLY should get Shockwave and Topspin though when(or if) they come out

9. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Out of that list...deluxe Ratchet. I think he's easily the best DOTM deluxe so far, despite the backpack. Off the list? Cyberverse Guzzle and Hatchet!

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

It's your choice. Just get whoever you want.

11. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd recommend Voyager Megatron and Deluxe Crankcase (I don't actually have him yet, since I haven't found an unclipped or remolded one, but he looks awesome).

12. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I'd recommend you actually step back and think about how badly you need to actually buy a new Transformer. As taken from your last thread:

You mention that you play your Wii every day, yet you are growing bored of playing the same ones all the time. You want a new one, yet you say video games are expensive. And yet, here you are, asking what toys to blow your money on because you can't decide.

Do you NOT make the connections between "saving money by not buying TF's I personally don't have any interest in" and "using saved money to buy the videogames instead"? Because I just don't see how you can say you don't have the money to buy new videogames while at the EXACT SAME TIME you're talking about blowing a lot of money on figures you don't have any personal preference for.

Seriously, just TRY the idea of not buying any new TF's simply because you want something new and save up enough money to buy a new videogame. Or something else not TF related, because in all honesty your obession with constantly buying new figures you truthfully need help from a community of online strangers picking means you need to take a break from Transformers in general. That's the HEALTHY option.

13. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Of the figures that you have on your list,Voyager Megatron is easily the best of the bunch.Without a doubt,the best movie Megatron figure that they've made so far.

14. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    None, because you don't really want them, you just have a legitimate addiction and you need help.

15. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    um what ya mean?

there are some movie and rotf toys I TRULY Want, but sadly i canont buy online.........

Sadly Generations never came here and hasbro told me that there are no plans to release Generations and Reveal the Shield in guatemala :( 

16. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    the movie figures do appeal me IM A FAN of movieverse

17. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I DO WANT THE Movie toys, im a FAN of Bayformers, unlike the Prime toys and the other tf toylines i buy all movie toys cause i truly want and i love them

18. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

This is the Prime Style thing I was talking about. I think it's only valid in the USA, sorry dude.

Anyway, I was asking if there are any toys you want from Transformers: Prime. If there are you can just wait for those, I don't think TF3 has any very cool toys out right now. I'd say just wait for Human Alliance Soundwave and deluxe Wheeljack if you really want movie toys.

How come?

And that really stinks about Generations, sorry.

He's not talking about movie toys in general, it's clear that you like them. If you like the movie toys, that doesn't mean you have to like all the movie toys, you see what I'm saying? For instance, I like Universe toys but I don't like Universe Cheetor.
    If you have to ask if you should get a toy or not, it's probably not worth getting. Get a toy you're absolutely sure you want with your money. If you don't like a particular toy, don't buy it. That doesn't mean you don't like the character or the toyline it belongs to, it just means you don't like that toy.

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Because he doesn't have a credit card associated with paypal and his dad won't buy things online with his credit card because he's paranoid about identity theft.

This is good advice.

20. daytimeninja

daytimeninja Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you don't have leader Ironhide, then deluxe Crankcase is the next best DoTM toy in my opinion.