What do you want to see in Transformers Movieverse Animated Feature Film?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by HerlyRan, Jan 1, 2018.

1. HerlyRan

HerlyRan All Hail Optimus

Since there is no exact words about this untitled animated film,what do you want most about it and when do you think this film can be shown.

We already know the timeline of this movie is set before the TF1,so maybe there will be more background stories between Optimus and Megatron.However,I'm afraid they only give us stories about Primes,which I have known from the comics.

And what is most excited is Bumblebee is not in it because of the timeline!

So what's you opinion?

2. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

Transformers: Exodus.
    About the final days in cybertron. On how they planned to finally shooting the AllSpark into space, and doom Cybertron. It would be interesting to see Megatron and Optimus, not only have physical battle, but emotional too

3. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    This.But I would also like to see at least flashbacks..from both Prime's and Megatron's perspective of the brotherhood between them...when they stood at each other's side..before one shall stand one shall fall ya know..

• Like Like x 1
  4. NemesisPrime12

Damn right. Like, when Optimus (or Orion Pax) almost lose in a gladiator battle, Megatron take his hand, helps him get up and finish the battle together :eek: 

• Like Like x 1
  5. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Violence if you guys seen transformers post apocalyptic I would love to see that in a movie

6. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I believe it would make more sense if Orion/Optimus would help a defensless citizen thrown in the arena(because I assume he's not a warrior yet or at least not a gladiator) but Megatron's opponent kills the citizen and is about to kill Orion/Optimus but Megatron cuts him in half and helps his brother up then comforts him for not being able to save his fellow cybertronian telling him things will change soon as he will rebel against the system and every being that lives on Cybertron will know safety.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NemesisPrime12

Megatron: "Don't blame yourself too much, librarian. Things will change."
    Orion: "How?"
    Megatron: "You've spent so much time in a library, yet you don't know? This system. It's obsolete. It needs to be destroyed, so we can have a new one."
    Orion: "How about we don't have to destroy anything?"
    Megatron: "How?"
    Orion: "Go read something. You've spent too much time on the arena."

8. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh, no Orion Pax, please:(  We need another story about their origin.

9. NemesisPrime12

He said it would be a flashback scene

10. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I hope it was meant to be funny..either way it brought a smile on my face.
    Yes..well just saying in case they use that name,not that I really want them to.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NemesisPrime12

Lol, actually it was meant to foreshadow their future conflict in a not so serious way because, well, they are just know each other.

12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Transformers other than Bumblebee, Optimus, Megatron and Starscream.

13. Russian fan

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Since we know that Optimus and likely Megatron were built by Creators, I doubt, that someone from them were just a librarian, or so. I thought, they initially were created as mighty warriors. That's why they are so tall and have outstanding physique! Creators likely prepared not very enlightened way for them. I would like to know how they got freedom, where was Sentinel and Dinobots in this story and how Megatron rolled out of the way. I also think, they never were a FRIENDS, they were brothers, yeah, but were always rivals, maybe in the mild sense.

14. Galva Prime

Galva Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some type of tying together of all the origin/mythology elements from the fie movies so far. There’s no real clarity; things don’t necessarily contradict each other, but they certainly don’t connect elegantly or smoothly. And I doubt that’s because of a purposeful intent to maintain some mystery.

15. NemesisPrime12

The wreckers side story then?

• Like Like x 1
  16. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Well we can assume the Creators built a lot since they cyberformed thousands of planets so yeah.. but I don't know exactly if I like the idea of Optimus and Megatron being that ancient..I mean not as ancient as Jetfire or The Fallen because that would make no sense.I also wouldn't want a rivalry to always exist between them..I like to think that Megatron inspired Optimus and his spark was really on the right place(not as influential to him as Sentinel was but I love the idea of Megatron having a part in what Optimus Prime became)..it's just that his methods were more extreme and led to his downfall and I like to think Optimus was built for a bigger purpose like their perfect creation but he was never shown the path to really be that..so he became what he was meant to be instead..the Universe always has a way of mentioning balance so a powerful being was created(like Anakin of course)I like the reincarnated warrior king thing of prophecy...the 13th Prime that maybe will light the darkest hour in one way or another and unite the galaxy in future movies and maybe all will become one.But this is off topic and these are my dreams that probably will never happen but it's so fun to talk about it:lol 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Russian fan

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have a theory, how Creators could built them in modern time;) 

18. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers and no people.

19. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    That would be cool in it's own movie."Wreckers don't call for backup,they call for cleanup".I would like them to feel like outkasts that everyone doesn't appreciate because they're too hardcore and they call them only when they can't take care of the business themselves but then they realize they don't care and they're glad they can do their own thing.
    I'm convinced you do..we have endless theories about everything concerning the movies:D 

• Like Like x 1
  20. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd make this an Optimus-Megatron spinoff that details their history and how they influenced the war. Also, i'd throw in a story about how the transformers were created and their history, which is what they mentioned would happen.

This is a great time to succinctly explain some of the transformers history.

• Like Like x 1