What do YOU want the 4th movie to be? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chosen40k, Jul 9, 2011.

?

Next movie?

1. Sequel

62 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. Prequel (ala War for Cybertron)

19 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Reboot

20 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Beast Wars

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. More than Meets the Eye plot/script with Bayformers designs/action scenes

10 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Gary Oldman as Ratbat? Hell yeah!

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Here's why I voted for Sequel.

Sequel - Cant go wrong with expanding whats been established, general audience digs it

Prequel - See above, its not gonna work for the average fan, it will seem more childish even if its badass; Reminds me of myself bashing my brains in trying to get through Star Wars episode one as a casual movie. Snore.....

Reboot - Isnt this the same thing as the "More than meets the eye" option? Nah, keep that in the 80s. If you wanna make new toons or whatever with those old characters thatd be swell though. Like some new OVAs, thats what Im waitin for. Imagine bein able to watch IDWs Chaos stuff as a toon

Beast Wars - Please NO!!!!!! BW is fine where it is in my dvd collection

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Sequel - You can still find a way to screw up the previously established history.

Prequel - You can still find a way to screw up the previously established history.

Reboot - You still find a way to screw up Transformers and thereby have it ruined FOREVER!

Beast Wars - Now that's a good idea. Jim, call the boys at accounting and see how many bumblebee alt-form Bumblebee figures we can put out in 9 months!

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Only fortunate if you happen to like the movie universe.

For everyone else it's about as many releases per year with non movie toys as we were getting during the time of the Cybertron cartoon. We got the War for Cybertron video game but all the other games have been movie related.

Not sure how you want to call Transformers Prime since there are movie elements like over powered Bumblebee who can't speak like the other robots, but then it also has a Starscream that can smirk. Even with some non-movie credit the toy line has to wait until after the movie line and Hasbro wasn't exactly showing off a flood of Transformers Prime stuff in the display case.

5. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Bay's TFs movies have been very successful despite their flaws and crticisms. With a wealth of other characters out there in TFs fiction, it wouldn't be impossible to find a new villain for a TF4. Bay's bots are still in. A sequel would make sense.

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Gary Oldman as Ratbat.

'Nuff Said. Sequel. NOW!

7. NexusZero

NexusZero 強度の、勇気の愛、平和。

Dude, just ignore the humour. The humour shouldn't be catered to only one audience, the humour is put in for the masses. So you saying, "I'm tired of the humour" is whiny, and unnecessary because the humour, isn't catered to fit your sense of humour.

And the whole "MURRICA FUCK YA!!!" Complaint, to me, just sounds absolutely ridiculous. Where do you live? Do you live in America? Then stop being whiny about the place that gives you freedom to bitch about it.

8. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Just go forward with a new trilogy. Now that many familiar characters are dead, this gives them the opportunity to introduce new team members to fight alongside Optimus...kind of like the upcoming GI Joe film is doing.
    I hope they come up with a creative way to bring back Megatron and make him a much more formidable enemy for Prime and the Autobots. So far he's been very disappointing as a villain.
    I for one, don't want to see any of the characters from the second half of the 86 animated film onscreen. LOL

9. MackemusPrime

MackemusPrime Well-Known Member

If they were to go with a sequel I'd like a way to make a link between the movies and the 3rd coming of the anti-Christ Nostradamus prophecy.

Tie it in like they did with the Space Race. That was good IMO

10. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    Or how 'bout as Mindwipe? Vampiric, mind-controlling TFs! There's an intriguing idea!

I could see Ratbat and other insecticon and animalistic Decepticons being introduced as the 'Predacons'. Throw in a Blackarachnia-type spider-bot too. Bats and spiders could make for some pretty creepy and scary 'cons.

Though I don't think a Beast Wars movie would work, it could be cool to introduce some Beast Wars-inspired 'bots into a future movie. We've already seen some rather animal-like Decepticons in the movies thus far.

11. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    No I do not live in America, in fact my home town was BOMBED by American military and to this day I still remember the sound of a rocket flying over my house and a giant pillar of fire few meters from my window. Give me freedom my ass!

I don't think it would really work. Maybe cars that transform into animal forms but robots that transform into animals I don't think it will work on live acton. Unless it's a like a cybertronian animal or somethink like that.

12. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

That could give us an awesome movie, Imagine Inception crossed with Transformers.

Beast Wars would not work on the big-screen, but I do think Animal alt-modes could work if they simply make the animal mechanic [Like Ratbat, but his Rat mode would be a titanic freak of jumbled metal and ugly red eyes].

Just to every animal very Laserbeak-ish [or Ravage-Ish]: Get their original forms, Make them badass mechanic warmachines that will haunt your nightmares for decades. Repeat. = Profit.

13. Black Oracle

News Credits:
    I was thinking bots that transform into mechanical animals like Laserbeak and Ravage, but bigger.

What I was thinking!

14. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

What's the difference between this and a reboot?

Until you aren't fine with what you get in the next movie. Then that team will be {insert name of director} and his band of hacks.

HA! HA!

THIS IN SPADES!

Wall of nerdrage!

Galvatron, Scourge and Cyclonus can be featured in the movies, but there's no reason for their origin to be reformats created by Unicron. They can be their own movieverse characters.

15. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    My God...you have destroyed the barrier of nerdrage...
    I salute you for this!
    while I was reading, I imagined this was playing:

YouTube - ‪02 Sentinel Prime - Steve Jablonsky (DOTM score)‬‏

16. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i like see gavaltron and hotrod and other new transfomers and few other tfs [optimus prime , dinobots , starscream and combaticons] in tf 4 movie

17. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

I wish I could have chose more than one. All but the reboot sound good :) 

18. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'd rather have a prequel, so we can see more of Ironhide and Soundwave.