What do you want out of customization?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Kaymac, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

HMS has stated that a major factor of the FOC Multiplayer is the ability to create your own Transformer to play as, with a much higher level of customization than the previous game. So my question is, what would you like to see from the customization, how should they pull it off?

My idea would be to have preset transformations, but you can change certain parts of one mode, and it will transfer to the next. So you can be customizing your plane mode, change the wing shape and transform the model to see how it looks in robot mode. Having either mode separately customizable would lead to strange rigging and animation problems, such as pieces having to contort into completely different shapes. Each separate chassis or "protoform" would have it's own selection of parts/sections to change. For example, a specific car would have spoiler, rims, siding, hood, headlights, fender, etc. and different permutations of each. Some permutations may effect others, like the shape of the hood may change what headlights you can select, etc. Beyond shapes, colors would be customizable, but this time with RGB sliders so as to not restrict the colors. Factions would be determined by the colored lines on the body, which have set Autobot and Decepticon colors. Red, Pink, Orange, and Yellow for Autobots. Lime, Green, Purple, and Blue for Decepticons.

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: