What do YOU want from Transformers: Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SentinelPrime, May 31, 2010.

1. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    Please God...no stupid humans.....in fact, no humans would be an enhanced improvement.

2. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Me? Well...

What I'd like to see:

-Optimus Prime being experienced, wise, and at the same time a likable character. (Wasn't a fan of TFA Prime.)

-Good story telling.

-Humor, not crude, just good natured humor.

-Well developed characters.

-A decently long run.

-No cringeworthy characters that makes me want to turn off the TV. (NO Professor Princesses!

-Good music (I really loved the background theme from G1)

-Good action sequences.

Yep, that's what I'd like to see. Oh, and the Transformers being the main characters. (You all know what I'm talkin about.)

3. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Well if it takes place on earth then there woudl be humans, but if it takes palces on cyebrtron or on another planet then There would be no Humans

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

As long as they make the humans likeable, I'll enjoy the show.

Spike and Sparkplug weren't bad. Koji wasn't bad. Sam's not bad. Fanzone, Sari, Sumdac, and the human viallains from Animated weren't bad. But those God-damned motherfucking brats from the Unicron trilogy ruined it for me.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea for Optimus and Megatron to show up in, like, the last minute of the first episode of Armada? As long as they stay away from human characters like that, then I think this show will be good lol.

5. Single Elegant Machine

Single Elegant Machine Purity and order.

No fun? First you guys say Hitlertron is too dark for Transformers, now you're saying that mindless drones aren't very exciting? What's wrong with you people?!

6. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great story, plenty of action, exceptional dialogue, and humor and lightheartedness that work appropriately.

Failure to balance the humor is the biggest flaw in TF fiction, from my perspective... I don't want crude, disgusting stuff (the movies) or jokes fit for a three-year-old (Animated). Split the difference.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Since when does TFA have jokes fit for a 3-year old?

8. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Forgive me, that didn't come out like I wanted; not intended as snark.

How about tasteless humor (movies) vs. extremely kid-friendly humor (animated). Basically, the two extremes I'd prefer NOT to see in any upcoming series.

9. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I doubt the humor in the new series will be as crude as that of ROTF.

I want to see all 3 Seekers as the main Decepticon forces, with Sky/Jetfire as the Autobot's flier

10. Vla

Vla Well-Known Member

Other design, which not looks like Bayformers and Animated. I want something like Energon and Cybertron character designs.
    But this is impossible, i know. So I don't have interest to the new series, just like to Bayformers and Animated.

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

all of the above plus galvatron showing up as the main big bad for the shows final season or 3 as a decepticon leader who is portrayed as a positive cross between IDW's Overlord and the dcau's Joker

12. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i want more character pics. bumblebee is not satisfying me

13. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

Heh heh heh...
    That's pretty much Beast Wars... :p 

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I want to be able to watch it. We won't be getting the channel I'm afraid :( 

15. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I'm in a minority, but at the same time I almost get the feeling I may get what I want anyway.

I would like to see a primarily earth based show with a mix of both transformer and human character interaction. Yes, I like human characters. Some may not always be great (Kicker.) but others can actually turn out to be pretty cool. I mean who else wouldn't mind seeing Captain Fanzone make a come back in TF Prime?
    Sari actually became a really good non-transformer character that originally I didn't think I was going to like at all. But in the end she became a rather interesting character that I actually cared about. Sure, she wasn't technically a human character in the end, but that was still more or less her roll in the show.

I will never understand the "No Humans" mentality of some trans-fans. I mean I get the whole thing with the films of we want more bot screen time, it's called Transformers for a reason blah blah blah...But a big part of the true transformer mythos that these "fans" always want cut out is the relationship between the bots and the human characters.
    Cybertron set stories are fun and all, we're getting a game set completely on Cybertron, but to do a whole show, that'd just get borring and repetitive after awhile.(Beast Machines.) I actually like what TFA did, in that you got a little bit of both worlds throughout the series.

Decepticons interacting with villainous humans. That's something I'd actually see more of too.

16. LadyK

LadyK likes to lurk...

I want to see good storytelling, non-annoying humans (I liked a handful of the Animated ones and I'd have still liked Sari even if she didn't turn out to be a 'bot), and if it turns out to be good, I want it to run longer than three seasons. >>;

EDIT: Oh, and more fembots. Definitely more fembots.

17. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

And give them mass release figures for sparks sake.

18. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

What do I want?

I want it to stay out of the trap IDW fell into with AHM and the ongoing series. So, no "When did those guys get here?" or "Yay, let's kill all the 'Cons!" midway through the first episode.

I want Shockwave and Blitzwing.

I want the 'Cons to win every once in a while.

I want it not to have stupid jokes in it.

I want a Megatron that stays in the background for a few episodes, and then comes in and kicks everyone's ass.

I believe this is not unreasonable.

19. MetroBub

MetroBub 49ers Fan

I want a show i dont have to wait months for the next episode !!!!!!!!