What do you think we will see in the Trailer Thursday?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chaos328, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Leonfreak

Leonfreak Banned

I want to see this

[​IMG]

2. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    at the end of the trailer we see the transformers title come up

and black screen with shockwave saying this

"Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic"

3. BAMC18

BAMC18 Well-Known Member

I honestly would be the happiest person in the world if they show Mirage in his robot mode!!:D 

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Megan Fox.

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, and the Wreckers.

And I'm hoping for Megatron in his tarp cowl.

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    more footage of sentinel, optimus, shockwave, megatron and wasted time on bee.

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    for sure we're gonna see that! Bay said it himself its gonna appear in the next trailer doing something that's 10x more awesome than ripping up roads there:bay 

8. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Sam running, epps saying right cheek right cheek right cheek this time, lennox signing up for the premium gold package,

9. Lord_Starscream

Lord_Starscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wanna see a shot of Barricade DAMIT!, he has to come back we need closure hehe

10. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Probably just Sam saying NONONONONONONO the whole time.

Then DARK OF THE MOON

A Michael Bay film.

Anyway, I hope to see Shockwave, Soundwave, Ironhida and the Dreads, and Sentinal.

11. al91176

al91176 Decepticon

Sam's mom running around with his baby shoes maybe. Wheelie humping stuff..who knows.
    I'm just hoping for a glimpse of Shockwave.

12. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

I'll be content with shots of Shockwave, Soundwave and Sentinel Prime.

13. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of those "rumours"/"descriptions" from people a few weeks ago were accurate to some extent. Perhaps they saw a rough cut of a rough trailer or something? I don't know. But some of what they said seemed very plausible to be in the trailer.

I suspect that we'll get a very basic overview of the story. aka, Sam needs a job and meets Carly. Simmons says some mysterious stuff regarding the Apollo 11 mission, Optimus says something too. The world's unrest and unease with the Autobots' presence. Things start to get more serious and mysterious. Shots on the moon of the astronauts, the Ark and Sentinel Prime. Then the shots get quicker and quicker and more intense with things like explosions, the Wreckers driving around, more explosions, quick cuts of the Autobots, perhaps a close-up of Megatron and/or Shockwave's face and that drill-worm-thing hacking at the skyscraper. Then, the good stuff. The trailer will finish off with the "BIG CGI-FILLED MONEY SHOT" (yeah, yeah, stop laughing) that will be featured in most trailers and TV spots in the future. Something like Optimus flying in to the rescue, or Optimus and Sentinel kicking butt together or something. Then the big transforming title sequence-thing. :) 

I'll probably jizz my pants if they show a single shot of a robot, though. :)  So I'm good.

14. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD All are dead, yes?

:bay 

'nuff said.

15. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    i was just about to do that
    :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay 

16. Doomofman

Doomofman Suck my popsicle!

News Credits:
    Sam Screaming. Either Prime saying something or the Simmons line from the Nascar spot. Half of one of Bay's 360 shots, likely of Sam. Epps saying something lame. The "hot" chick being "hot" in slow motion. A god damn cometformer or 10. An American flag. Starscream flipping over or under something. Megatron rising from behind something. And one of the goofy characters doing something ******ed

17. ebar5

ebar5 Well-Known Member

Well no matter what we will see one thing! shokewaves pet snake-drilling robot thingy constricting or terring up the big skyscraper :D DDD

18. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I've got a few quick thoughts about not just the trailer, but this week coming up:

1-We will be getting the poster today. Not just a teaser thing, but a big montage-style poster. I think we'll see OP and Bee on it, with Sam and Carly near the bottom and hopefully some more robots.

2-I think we'll see something similar to the USA Today piece from ROTF. A list confirming all the robot names, maybe a quick rundown of a few of the characters (what's new with OP and Megatron, who the Wreckers are, why Shockwave should have us sh*tting our pants, ect.)

3-Of course, this will all climax with the new trailer on Friday. I'm not certain what we'll see but here's a few things I kind of expect based on the rumors and what I'd like to see:

-The trailer opens with Sam and Carly discussing him getting a job (establishing Sam's subplot). Then cut to the distributing studios logos and cue Linkin Park song.
    -We learn about the backlash of the exposure of the Transformers. Some positive, but mostly negtive. We get a sense that the Autobots are not welcome.
    -Optimus is talking with someone about the state of the war. We learn that Megatron is in hiding and that there is some discontent amongst the Decepticon troops and that they are looking for stronger leadership (I'd imagine, in film, that Starscream might start this talk thinking that he could replace Megatron and gets pushed aside by Shockwave).
    -We see Shockwave, who talks about something on the Moon. We learn about the Apoll 11 mission and all of that. There is something in the Ark the Decepticons want.
    -We get to see Sentinel Prime and his body guards, the Wreckers.
    -There is some mention of Mech Tech, maybe see a few Autobots get decked out.
    -Lots of fighting. I'd like to see more of what I assume to be
    Ironhide's last stand.
    -A shot of all the Autobots in vehicle mode racing through the streets and a hero shot of OP with the trailer. A voice over hints that it is some sort of ultimate weapon. A shot with OP transforming and something happening to the trailer but we don't see what.
    -Trailer ends with OP and SP fighting like crazy.

19. zen 379

zen 379 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    3 days left to trailer!!!

20. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    4 days for me, since I can't watch it before Friday.