What Do You Think Their Alt Mode Was?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by BScorpinok75, Aug 9, 2015.

1. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

You know what?I agree into that. How were the guardians handled though?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

Well I always thought they would have had roughly the same simulated intelligence as any of the other robots just that they were more tightly controlled by the Quints and not activated unless needed

So unlike the consumer Bots they didn't have the times to learn from each other and to organize and be part of the revolution

After the quints were driven off the planet the Guardians were liky Reawakend and made to understand the events that drove the Quints off world

Being so much fewer in numbers they were probably assigned to different parts of the planet or maybe even the moons to protect against the possibility of the Quints returning

They were likely still doing the same when the wars broke out and the few that survived we're probably given the ability to transform near around the second war when it was developed

Now I pretty much come to this conclusion in spite that most people think that'll omega. Supreme was a very special case......... don't get me wrong Omega is one of my all-time favorite characters but I don't find any evidence to believe he was inherently all that different from the other Guardians

If you recall in the secret of Omega Supreme at the start of the flashback Omega is being attended to by a doctor or a medic apparently getting his yearly physical of sorts, at one point the doctor goes on to tell him that he is as healthy as any other Guardian robot he's ever attended to

To me that gave me the impression that he wasn't any different then other Guardian robots of the time

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

Well I always thought they would have had roughly the same simulated intelligence as any of the other robots just that they were more tightly controlled by the Quints and not activated unless needed

So unlike the consumer Bots they didn't have the times to learn from each other and to organize and be part of the revolution

After the quints were driven off the planet the Guardians were liky Reawakend and made to understand the events that drove the Quints off world

Being so much fewer in numbers they were probably assigned to different parts of the planet or maybe even the moons to protect against the possibility of the Quints returning

They were likely still doing the same when the wars broke out and the few that survived we're probably given the ability to transform near around the second war when it was developed

Now I pretty much come to this conclusion in spite that most people think that'll omega. Supreme was a very special case......... don't get me wrong Omega is one of my all-time favorite characters but I don't find any evidence to believe he was inherently all that different from the other Guardians

If you recall in the secret of Omega Supreme at the start of the flashback Omega is being attended to by a doctor or a medic apparently getting his yearly physical of sorts, at one point the doctor goes on to tell him that he is as healthy as any other Guardian robot he's ever attended to

To me that gave me the impression that he wasn't any different then other Guardian robots of the time

• Like Like x 1
  4. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    tumblr_nob7rrLrGR1s05q39o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_nob7rrLrGR1s05q39o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_nob7rrLrGR1s05q39o4_540.jpg
    tumblr_nob7rrLrGR1s05q39o5_540.jpg

Any guesses on alt modes for these four Camiens...Proxima looks a bit Perceptor-ish in body style...she could have a more alien looking version of his same alt I suppose...

5. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    The first one has a jetmode
    The second is a satelite with an orbit-to-surface laser for executing heretic Camiens.
    The third is a prisnocynomat. You know, for tomafaring prisnoquals.
    The fourth one is sexy racecar.
    Grrr Velocity, come and drive in my lane you hot thang.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MattDallas

MattDallas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I always used to think Krok Turned into a UFO but now I think it was some kind of boat or submarine looking at his vehicle details. (As much as I love the Titans Return figure - I don't believe he was ever a crocodile himself despite the name. It would be like assuming Action Master Bumblebee used to turn into a bee)

• Like Like x 2
  7. NaCl

NaCl Noobie who likes boobies

Anode is a glider IIRC.

• Like Like x 1