What do you think? - The Godfather 2 The Game

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by MaxLinden, Jan 15, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Even though this game was rushed by EA, it's a very entertaining game and you can be playing it for hours!
    In this game you are the Don, you control the family and what happens.
    The combat system is perfect, but whats makes it perfect is how you get to kill your victims... The main point of the game is to take over all the business whether it New York, Florida, and so on...
    Multiplayer is nothing special to me, the only thing I like is the single player, this game is a must try.
    If you played it, tell me what you think of this game.
    I personality loved it but with EA rushing the game, there are some bugs but nothing that will make you go crazy.
    And just to say this now, yes this does take off from the first Godfather game but this does not follow the movies.
    One more thing so you know, no I do not have it for 360 or PS3.... I'm a pc gamer... But yes, the game is on both of those systems.
    [​IMG]

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I loved the first one, but I'm waiting for the 360 version to come down in price

3. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Well... I think amazon has The godfather 2 for about 20 dollers on 360.... If I remember right.
    And if you loved the first one you will love this one too!

4. Raz

Raz Flamethrower TFW2005 Supporter

I didn't like it nearly as much as the first one. I thought it was way too easy, and I couldn't stand going to Cuba. The dons view didn't really do anything for me either. I think I completed the game to 100% in like sixteen hours or something like that. I guess though since it's probably come down in price now it wouldn't be too bad to pick up on the cheap. But hey, it's got tits I guess.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010