What do you think the chances are?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Feb 27, 2011.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So with the fact that we now have rts jazz out, what are the chances we'll get a rts stepper/ricochet? Fact is, they have the targetmaster to make it work by just using nightstick from the universe cyclonus figure, right? And so with that said, does any one think we'll see an artfire figure as well? I certainly hope so!

2. Starfire22

Starfire22 I am dirty dan!

News Credits:
    It is possible, ricochet hadn't had much love since his alternators release a couple of years ago.

3. Sanchimaru

Sanchimaru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, yeah, it could be. They could also repaint some of the PCC minicons, as Takara did.

4. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Probably not until after DOTM.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    except even in g1 stepper used nightstick, so there would be no point in repainting the pcc's
    and this unfortunately, but if hasbo is true to their word this time, generations is running alongside the movie

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    No.

I never got the whole Ricochet/Stepper deal, The charecters never done anything.

I'd rather see one of two charecters either Jackpot or Cybertron Crosswise from the Jazz mold.

7. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    This repaint is definitely happening. Its too easy not to do.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

We will never get a RTS Stepper/Ricochet becuase RTS is ending as the DotM line begins (sorry, I am a pedant :eek: ). We'll probably get one in Generations or as part of whatever line the movie morphs into like RotF became NEST became HftD became RTS.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    A Ricochet repaint is very possible. However, it's extremely unlikely that any repaint of the Jazz mold will have a Targetmaster. Even it it somehow did, it wouldn't be the Nightstick mold, as Nightstick's mold is permanently a part of Cyclonus's mold. Only way it could happen would be if we got another two-pack with a Cyclonus repaint and a Jazz repaint. That way they could just package it so that the Nighstick repaint would appear to be Ricochet's partner, rather than the Cyclonus repaint's partner. Although that happening is also very unlikely. Not entirely sure who they could repaint Cyclonus as that would make sense without his targetmaster partner.

10. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wouldn't matter if they didn't release it with the targetmaster. Wityh Troop building Universe Cyclonus to have his armada and the Battle in Space set do't most of us have more than one nightstick already?

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not all of us troop build. I've got two Cyclonus's, the original and the BiS repaint, and thusly only have two Nighsticks. The BiS one is staying with his Cyclonus, and the original one is going to be going to Scourge.

12. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I
    I hadn't even thought of the fact that the nightstick partner being a part of the cyclonus mold, crud. *sigh* I guess I'm making a custom then. Wonder if the G1 reprolabels would fit the rts figure? Hmm..