What do you need to complete cyberton

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jedi prime1, Nov 2, 2006.

1. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Two more sets of the Shadow Recon Team.

That will complete my collection of every item from Cybertron & Galaxy Force, with three of each minicon (for troopbuilding).

2. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

I just need the last 2 waves of the Minicon 2-packs and I'm done (snagged Wing Saber today).

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nothing, really. I got everything I was interested in a little while back. There's a few I wouldn't say no to if I saw them in shops around here or was offered them, but the stuff I wanted most is all mine already.

Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get something eventually. Just never let yourself think about giving up.

4. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

Pretty much need everything. I'm currently not working on that line, which sucks casue i really like it. I missed the tail end of Aramada, Energon all together, beside the few that were giving to me as gifts and that goes the same for Cybertron and these was due to going to school and saving for school during the break times, so i'm trying to wrap up Aramada and even get the last few BW and RID figures I need before I even move on to energon and cybertron.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    Blurr, the street speed minicons, Scourge, if i find them, the crystal repaint minicons, metroplex and menasor....not a whole lot left...and thats with at least one of each mold, only a few repaints this series that i had to have...