what do you like most about starscream??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by starscreamsgirl, Sep 18, 2007.

1. starscreamsgirl

starscreamsgirl Member

starscream is like more powerful than most transformers but is held back by megatron... and i like his attitude more than anything so i was wondering
    WHAT do YOU ppl LIKE bout HIM ???

2. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

MOVIE him has chain guns for hands

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It depends, which starscream are we talking about here. Or is there no specific Screamer in mind. Either way, I'm going to pick Movie Screamer to talk about. I personally like the design of both of his modes. I also like his voice, and wish that we would have heard him say more than he did in the movie.

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I like the fact that G1 Starscream was voiced by the same guy who did Cobra Commander. :) 

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love to hate Starscream! G1 would have been over in one episode if Starscream hadn't blasted the Ark knocking Optimus into the repair beam!

6. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Because of..."Megatron....is that you?"

7. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Honestly, I think Starscream is an annoying whiner who always talked big but could never back up his words. He's possibly the most unjustly overrated Transformer character ever.

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    The way he got what he deserved at the barrel of Galvatron.

And the way he distintegrated after being shot.

Seriously, he was whiney; so much so, I never really liked him. IMHO, he's the most over rated TF character ever.

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    the 3 guys before me all said what I was gonna say

10. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

G1 Starscream: Whiney little brat that lacked the bolts to back up his bluster. His antics could be amusing, though.

Unicron Trilogy Starscream: Can't seem to make up his mind who is is, different person in all three parts of the series. Is he the honorable swordsman? The loyal right hand man? The treacherous usurper? Even he isn't sure.

Movie Starscream: From what we got to see of him, he's a pretty nasty peice of work. He seemed to come out on top in the shoot out with Ironhide and Ratchet, and had no trouble at all dealing with several jets that had been armed to try and kill bots like him.

11. starscreamsgirl

starscreamsgirl Member

BUT He's so stuipd-funni and WAY HOTTER THEN OPTIMUS!!!!!

12. starscreamsgirl

starscreamsgirl Member

IN all shows!!! but in G1 stascream dose sound like a whinning chic who can't find a sex partner ....... :) 

13. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

Movie/prequel Starscream - He's smart, cunning, clever. His over all design is freaking awesome. BIRD FEETS. As far as favorite "villans" go, he's making his way up high to number one on my charts. I could go on, although I don't imagine myself as a fan-girl.
    Character wise; Talathia would hook up with him as a ally if it meant wiping out the human race... >_> well, that would be her job, if she worked for him.

14. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Starscream is far from the most overated transformer ever, for many reasons.
    1. Without Screamer, the Decepticons would have SUCKED. A bunch of blind followers of a leader that consistently failed. Screamer was the comedic relief, threat to Megatron, a great scientist (creator of Bruticus), and ambitious. This is merely G1 cartoon Starscream, as in the comics he was a very witty, wry and intelligent character who even possessed the Matrix of leadership at one point. At the least, Starscream reminded the other Deceps why they should follow Megs even after he failed all the time... Cuz if Megs was gone, Screamer would lead. And if not for the intervention of Unicron... he would have.

Think about how much season 3 SUCKED without Screamer, Prime etc...
    2. Invincible spark. Need I say more? He's FRIGGIN UNKILLABLE!
    3. Although the last 3 cartoon series sucked, Starscream in armada and Cybertron were great characters who were among the best fighters and smartest of the transformers. His Cybertron character was about the closest to his bio as any version ever has been. In a better more intelligently written series, this version of Starscream would have been great.
    4. Movie Starscream KICKS ASS. Jet Judo, still treacherous, and a deadly fighter. Don't feel his design as much, but with some slight head and color mods for the sequel... this Screamer would be even better.

You can say overrated if you like, but that means people think he's better than he is. Face it, other than Prime and Megs, Starscream may be the most important TF character. There is a reason he is one of the MAYBE 10 TFs to be in nearly every series and toyline. And if you read his tech specs, he usually is one the the strongest, smartest and fastest transformers.

15. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

starscream kept things interesting. he was entertaining. he was also right a lot of the time. he would tell megatron that his latest hare-brained scheme was going to fail, megatron would call him an idiot, and sure enough it would fail. if he wasn't such a whiner he probably would have been a better leader than megatron to be honest.

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

What do I like most about him?

He turns into a jet.

17. Sycia

Sycia Draconian Faction

Well... he was the most prominent of the Seekers... (jets are sexy, admit it).

That and the fact he hides his scientist past so wonderfully well. XD

18. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

He died for what he believed in. lol.

19. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    SS never gave up for his goals in life even when it cost him his life. which he would later just come back twice and try it all over again!!!

20. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

I like Starscream because he's funny!