What do you hope to see in ROTF???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bumblebot98, Mar 21, 2009.

1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    although this thread has probably been done before but who do think will live or die?what do you predict will happen??
    if you have any thought's of what will happen in ROTF be like then here's thread to post it.

P.S if this thread has to be removed then so be it!

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I'd like to see Michael Bay committing seppuku. But welcome to the forum, and the Movie discussion section is thataway, partner. :) 

3. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks!

4. sharkticonteeth

sharkticonteeth Active Member

News Credits:
    optimus prime dead so there is a reson to see a third movie

5. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Um...we don't need Prime dead to do that. They're making a 3rd one regardless of how this one ends. People can say they won't attend the showings and what not, but I guarantee a lot of us will show up even though we claim otherwise. ;) 

6. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    if prime died and there definitely was a third film then rodimus prime would take over and the arrival of unicron would maybe happen but even then your right there doesn't need to a third film although if it had rodimus it would rock!

7. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Um...Rodimus and Unicron don't exist in this universe. Bay's TFs are a complete reboot and rewrite from the original stuff.

If Rodimus or Unicron show up at all, they most likely won't have anything to do with their original characters.

8. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I would like to see some giant robots that change into things. Perhaps they could fight each other?

Seriously: Welcome to the boards man.

9. Optimus Sledge

Actually SEEING that would be an improvement on the first film. :tongue: 

10. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

As long as giant transforming robots are breaking shit (like they've always done), then I'll be happy.

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'd like to first see an apology from everyone who made the first movie for turning the Transformers into "broken" alien bugs, making the first movie about random people, not actually showing the action, the masturbation and urination jokes, and not having a plot. Then I'd like a montage asking people why the hell they liked the first movie, and what otherworldy force possessed them to accept or even enjoy it. Followed by an in theater presentation about proper grammar and message board etiquette, especially focusing on reading stickies and posting in proper forums.

After that's finished, a new series, preferably made by people like the people who made Animated, like Derrick Wyatt, as a new take on Transformers which like Wall-E, wasn't reliant on a human cast, but used them in a useful and enjoyable manner, with a touch of Starship Troopers (the novel) with a strong main entertaining storyline and a minor stoyline about being a good leader and growing as an individual. Perhaps a focus on Rodimus as he enlists, battles, and slowly rises through the ranks to eventually become Autobot leader over the course of three movies.

Failing that, a theatrical version of Transformers Animated.

12. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Prime Die. Don't kill me...

13. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Actually, Unicron (as a multiuniversal singularity) is considered to exist in every TF universe whether he is mentioned or not.

14. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    I hope to see alot of characters die off. Mostly to make way for some fresh blood.

15. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ESpLoShUNs :bay 

16. Optimus Sledge

Source?

17. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Bay bucked the trend. He hasn't adhered to the rules of any other TF universe, and it's well known this is a reboot of the series.

I sincerely doubt Bay has paid one bit of attention to whether or not Unicron exists.

His TFs seem to be rooted more in the realm of possible reality. A demonic planet eating planet doesn't seem feasible or reasonable.

I realize giant alien robots coming to Earth isn't feasible either, but considering how the story was written, this time around it's much more plausible and in tune with being as realistic as possible.

I'd bet good money that Unicron has nothing to do with Bay's universe.

18. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

I want to see the Twins killed, I also want Ravage to get a lot of screentime because I can tell he will be awesome already.

I want less human nonsense (not gonna happen).

I also want Megatron and Starscream to have their rivalry onscreen, with MORE DIALOGUE, please!

In the end, I want a weakened Jetfire to give his spark to a dead Prime, killing himself in the process. Prime then combines with Jetfire, using him as a powerup at the last moment...and after the Decepticons are finally defeated, Prime gives a moving speech about his dead comrades, and he converts Jetfire's mass into a trailer that is now permenantly a part of him (which he will combine with in the next film)...and you see the Autobots roll off into the distance, Prime leading them with his trailer, a moving orchestra playing, with a very heavy hint of a third film to follow.

That is what I want...not like I'll get any of it.

19. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i want some classic characters to make their debut, Wheeljack and Prowl were going to be in the first and missed out, now to date, they don't seem to be in this one so far, but im holding on for cameo's since they're quite popular characters and this franchise needs more of the classics and not these new movie-verse characters like the twins who don't look promising at all.

20. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not funny.