What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by deceptor83, Jan 24, 2011.

1. deceptor83

deceptor83 Well-Known Member

Now that we have seen the Dotm shockwave toy in both modes, what do you think about him?

I love his bot mode, he looks awesome. He looks to be short not tall but Im just guessing but he looks as if hes kicking some major autobot butt.

2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't a bit more G1 but now I think he's quite good but the ribs look like they were just thrown on for looks.

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Have you seen the pic of Shockwave's cutout next to Soundwave's? He towers over him. Then again, we don't know how tall Soundwave is either.

What more could you possibly want? Purple color scheme: check. One eye: check. Horns: check. Overall accurate head design: check. Like someone else on these boards said, Shockwave is one of the most G1-looking movie bots next to Optimus.

4. AMG

AMG Old School

I think he's a great looking character.

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking good so far, but I wish that the black cord thing was places in a different area in vehicle mode.

6. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

He's really the only figure we've seen thus far from the DOTM toyline that has me truly excited! I'll be getting him for sure, he just looks so damn awesome! :D