What do you do if you get ripped off by a radicon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sharkysharky, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I'm sorry about this as I need a little bit of advice as I'm a bit cheesed off. Bought an Alternators Optimus Prime Gun and passenger side door in November but he accidentally sent the gun and the passenger side seat, no problem, mistakes happen ! Sent him a couple of e-mails over the past few weeks asking him if he could just pop the door in the post, and he's ignored every one. I'm not bothered about the cash as it's only a few bucks but I was looking forward to getting the last couple of parts for my Alternators Op,only to still need one of the parts I bought. Any advice would be helpful, thanks for your time !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    You shouldn't go public with it, for one. At least not with the dude's name.

3. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

take the bloke's name out of your post maybe?

has he logged in or posted that time? i know, for example, a lot of members here are serving military and end up unable to use a pc for months at a time. or his PC might have exploded. or he might be dead after an intimate accident with classics astrotrain, a length of rope and a wedge of lemon. if he's logging in and just ignoring you then something is amiss but don't assume he's ripped you off - there may be a perfectly valid explanation.

although it does raise a question that has crossed my mind re. dispute resolution here on TFW - since the mods quite rightly take no responsibility for our dealings here you are very much on you own unfortunately.

his paypal details should have included an address on your email receipt, if all else fails send him a letter or something?

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The individual in question may have been away visiting family over the holiday season. Send another message if you are able, and if no response, please report to a member of staff. While we take no responsibility for the actual deals you make, if someone rips you off then it does become a matter that needs to be addressed.

If anyone ever has a question like this that deals with members on the site, PM a member of staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.