What do with dead Autobots and Cons?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bluebe6, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    So when Autobots and Decepticons get dead, what do they (humans) do to them? Now, we could follow the movie and say the Decepticon's are dumped in the "deepest" part of the ocean, but after a while, the bodies add up, especially with the protoforms, and there were a lot of protoforms, so I'm sure they would put them somewhere else, not in the ocean, so where do you think they go?

For the Autobot's, where do those ones go? In books, I've seen the bodies stuffed in crates, and that's about it, but this leads me to yet another question.
    Do you think Optimus goes back into the battle grounds to find the remains of his fallen comrades, like the Arcee sisters, Ironhide, Wheeljack, and whoever else died?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    The comic 'Alliance' showed Jazz was dumped into the ocean in a trailer. I'd assume the others were disposed of like that.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    First up: stop using that font and font colour.

On-topic: Optimus probably turns the bodies of his fallen comrades into clothing or spare parts for his own use. That way, he can always remain close to them.

4. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Next time, don't make your text white because I can't read it at all.

5. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Turn em into statures. Kind of like robit taxidermy.

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    For the people who can't read this dudes post, just highlight the writing like you would when you're copying something.

On topic... I imagine the autobots have the good fortune to have a proper burial and/or ceremony. Like instead of just being dumped in the ocean, they get laid to rest in the ocean. There's a difference. And the ocean is pretty much endless, and it's not like we make frequent trips to the base of the laurentian abyss. Dumping the proto's works just fine.

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Just seems like a bad idea because it means James Cameron will have all the parts he needs to build an army of robots when taking over Hollywood isn't enough for him. Really hard to hide anything in the ocean from Cameron because that guy has an almost mutant ability to find lost things down there.

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Break them down into razor blades.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    They tossed the dead bodies to the ocean in movie 1, so we can assume they could had done the same with the others

10. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

They dumped Megatron in the ocean because like Bin Laden, they didn't want his followers making a pilgrimage to retrieve him. It makes no sense to deep-six Jazz, as no one would come after him for sinister purposes. As for using the ocean as a grave for cons; there should be more than enough room to dump all of them. It would have been better to use them for spare parts, thus eliminating the need to worry about Megs coming back.

11. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

probably melted down into scrap metal to help rebuild the cities and such.

12. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Optimus either eats them or wears them like fur.

13. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    .....I can think of worse things to befall Hollywood :p 

Put the tin of paint thinner back the garage, its affecting your memory, because thats exactly what they fucking did in Revenge of the Fallen.

That sounds like it would have been nice to see them do. Kinda like Arcee visiting Cliffjumper's memorial in Prime. Actually, I think instead of filimg Shia's whacky (read as fucking painful) antics at that insane college of his, film Optimus visit the grave of his long time second in command.

14. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They could have just auctioned off the remains on eBay. Someone would've bought 'em.

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    It really is the only logical explanation. :lol 

"Oh, Que. We all miss you." *puts on a new pair of Que-shorts* "Not only did you make spectacular weapons, my friend, but you make a fabulous pair of khakis!"

*submarine swims by some debris*
    James on the intercom: "Oh, my! What's this?"
    *picks up Megatron's severed head*
    "A potentially new 3D documentary, that's what!"

But in all seriousness, they probably dump most of them in the ocean. Even 200 protoforms probably doesn't take up much more space than say, a couple of sunken ships. There's plenty of those at the bottom of the sea. They maybe melt some down too, who knows?

It'd be nice to have the dead Autobots put in super awesome high-tech coffins, a la the last episode of TFA. I think that'd be so cool, to see the NEST base with the surviving Autobots and these huge, 30 foot metal containers with their fallen comrades, including Sentinel. It'd add a little something to them as characters. But, that would require more visual effects money, and we'd all rather see Simmons mack on Mearing, right? Right, guys? :p 

16. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The Japanese "Unite for the Universe" mini-comic that Furman wrote showed the Autobots actually smelting down the bodies of the dead Decepticons they'd taken custody of, so they could be re-used.

17. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Leadfoot ate them.

Well, there's not much left of Ironhide. But the others received a burial at sea I presume.

18. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

:popcorn 

19. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    toss them into a volcano, like that crap from scientology

20. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'd break down the Decepticons into their smallest components and then melt everything down so nothing could ever possibly be revived.
    For the Autobots, I suppose burial. Or perhaps melt them down too and cast their bodies into slabs like grave stones and build some kind of memorial tomb to them with the slabs set into the walls.

If there had been more Autobots killed I'd have said to use the slabs to make a long path so future Autobots could do a Walk of Rememberance along it every year and reflect on those who lost their lives doing their noble duty.
    I suppose you could use all the dead Decepticons too to make up numbers, but then the Autobots don't seem like the kind of beings to honour fallen foes. Maybe they could still be used for a Walk of Rememberance, but to remind future Autobots of the evil of the Decepticons.

Ultimately combine the two ideas and use the Decepticon slabs to make a path that leads to a memorial tomb that contains the slabs of dead Autobots. The longer the walk to the tomb the longer someone has to reflect on the war and realise how many Decepticons were vanquished to achieve peace.