What do we want to see in 2010 toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nukatron, May 11, 2009.

1. Nukatron

Nukatron Ultra Class

After this year hasbro should start a new transformers line there is many thing they could do to toys, but what do you want to see in the toys . What comin features do you want like the cyber keys or mini-con. What Characters would ya like to see come back. Post here while Hasbro is still making plans for 2010. I would like them to bring back the Mini-cons and bring back The Dbots Soundwave Sideways and Devastator.

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I hope they've learnt from Universe and Animated and realised that good figures don't need minicons, keys or other shit as a line-wide concept.

Other than that, we'd better get a Universe Jazz and Trailbreaker. [​IMG]

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd say a lot of 2010 figures might already be in the pipe, seeing as how figures take nearly a year from sketch to retail.

I'd love more movie, animated, universe, or something original. I don't really care, I enjoy it all. Some G2 homages would always be appreciated though.

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    more universe, with trailbreaker, jazz, wheeljack, with of course appropriate repaints...throw tracks in there as well...and don't forget the three remainin seekers

and even though i want animated to continue, i just want more awesome figures

5. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Anything but ROTF.

6. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Universe/ Classics 3.0

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Classics versions of the rest of the 84/85 Cars. Classics Blitzwing. Some classics Decepticons. I'd love Thundercracker and the other two coneheads, but, well, there's that whole copyright issue... or whatever deal FP and Hasbro have.

Some G2 new molds in Universe (3.0?) would be awesome... new molds for an updated Rapido, Skram, etc, would be pretty sweet. Or even better, some of the European G1/G2s! Skyscorchers, too!

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    this and make a new versionof those molds that are destroyed / lost if the KO makers can do it by copying from a toy Hasbro and Takara surely can, and bring back all the combiners in good quantites

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here's a list of things I'd like to see Hasbro&Takara work into future figures:

-Minicons- new molds, maybe even have them as little partners to new mold larger figures. Just don't make the gimmick ruin the figures. Just don't give an entire line the same gimmick, ever again.

-Targetmasters- new molds, and maybe even one's sharing the same mold as Nightstick.

-Headmasters- definitely new molds, maybe even a new character for once.

-RID homages- new molds and repaints/retools of pre-existing molds. This line NEEDS more nods and homages.

-Alt-modes- a wider range of them instead of either focusing on all futuristic, or all realistic. Give us a weird space ship bot and a cool accurate car bot in the same line.

-Larger Bots- one's like Omega Supreme and Metroplex. Make them Leader at the largest, and give them each a minicon team to assist them.

-Animated- if Animated doesn't continue on next year, give us some more figures as another subline to Universe. Ironhide, Autotrooper, Spittor, Slapper, Ramjet, and several others NEED to be made.

-Seekers- I like the Classics Seeker mold, but a new and larger one with a different jet for the alt-mode would be interesting. Skywarp and Ramjet are musts imo.

-Constructicons- honestly, they don't need to combine, but Deluxe class CC's with good articulation and alt-modes would be nice. I could make them my first Gestalt kitbash :D 

-Dinobots- Snarl,Slag,Sludge, and Swoop need to be made at a Deluxe/Voyager scale (Sludge the Voyager, the others could easily be Deluxes). Maybe a new Voyager Grimlock mold, as it would help make sure they look good next to each other.

-Original 13- mostly new molds, but give us a figure of each of the 13. Give the one's that have no alt-mode an alt-mode of some sort. Make them a mix of Deluxe and Voyager class figures. Maybe re-release or Premium repaint the Vector Prime figure.

That's it for now, though I may add more as I think of them.

Yep, and I honestly won't be surprised if they mention at least a couple of their plans for 2010 figures during Botcon. Especially the future of Universe, and what else they have planned for RotF, as I can't see that line not continuing on threw at least half of next year.

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    truth is hasbro can safely make dirge and thrust, it is thundercracker they got to rework

11. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I would like to see (but probably never happen) Hasbro Masterpieces,a full line of them
    that are atleast 8" or 9" tall in bot mode,and not just have 1 at a time either,have 2 or 3
    of them.Sure they may not be big sellers to regular peoples but they would be to Collectors.
    I would gladly pay $50 to $75 apiece for them.

Next is almost as much as the above would be Alternators 2.0,but this time they would
    have to have more than cars,I want Jets and Motorcycles and just anything with a
    motor in it.And do like fan faves of like Metroplex as a battle ship (destroyer not aircraft
    carrier),and Trypticon as a land military base.Okay wishful thinking but I do wish they
    would.

12. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

Definitely more Universe. I'd love to see the laser rods get an update.

13. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    It's gotta be cool and unexpected.

Animated Omega Supreme? Classics Powermaster Prime?

Something thing that's too good to actually happen.

14. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Oh. HELL. Yes. I might well be ready to kill people to get that idea done right.

15. Magnus1701

Magnus1701 Dih Hayud 1st

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like to see Universe, the other Dinobots, and some of the comic only characters, like Impactor, Rack-N-Ruin, Jhiaxus, etc. I'd also like to se a Prime lineage line, so we can have figs of Sentinal and Nova Prime from the IDW comics.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'd definitely be up for these two being made. Omega at Supreme class, though I would honestly be ok with a Voyager, and PP at Leader class.

That's a great idea too. It'd be interesting to see what look they would give each figure, and what alt-modes they would give to those who don't have an official alt-mode.

17. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    no movie stuff

id like more universe, more animated, and whatever new series they may put, as long as there is no gimmicks

I was thinking tho, it would be kinda interesting if they did a diaclonish reference and had a series with opening cockpits and small figs like the diaclone pilots to ride in them, as long as it doesn't ruin the transformer, if done right this could also keep all the toys in scale which would make me happy

18. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Updated Machine Wars Starscream, with Skyquake and King Atlas repaints!

Also, I love how many G2 requests are in this thread. The G2-ish Aerialbot legends repaints last year were such a tease!

19. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I could get behind this.

20. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    The continuation of animated toys.