What do I do

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Pony56, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pony56

Pony56 Banned

Lets say a certain someone set me up and because I have low feedback got my toys first and never sent something back. What do I do. And what will the mods do

2. Huffer123

Huffer123 Banned

Ebay:
    I don't know but man I would get whoever did that

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Tell the Junkion mods.

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, the first thing I'd wanna do is get all of my paperwork & info together. This would make it easier for me to keep at things as they progress, regardless of what happens.

Secondly, I'd make attempts to contact the other person. I'm guessing you've done this already, but don't automatically assume that you've been had because something's taking a little longer to get to you. If this doesn't resolve itself right away (at least mentally in terms of the other person ignoring you or not having anything reasonable to say or prevent in terms of proof of going to their post office & sending your shit), then PM one of the Junkion mods (I believe its still Liokaiser & xJunky) that're listed in the bottom right of the section & I'm sure they'll help you. Like, they're not gonna be able to magically have your stuff appear, but they're probably the best people to speak to in regards to this type of thing.

/2cents

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Do you have physical or digital proof that you've been set up?

If not, then in the future make sure that you keep enough paperwork/etc. to protect yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.