What Direction was the DW Transformer Comics Suppose to Go?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by TransRanger, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TransRanger

TransRanger Well-Known Member

That is when TF was brought back to life for my friends and I. We didn't miss a comic and each one seemed like a dream come true.

So... where was it all suppose to go?

By the end I saw a Sweep, Hot Rod, and I think Cyclonus appear.... was it ever revealed where the series was going before everything came crashing down?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The Brad Mick duo say they'll reveal all when Pat Lee gives them their money.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Honestly, I didn't care about DW's G1 comics, but I would love to know where their Energon comics were going.

Unfortunately, we'll probably never know. The writers have kept quiet and rightfully so. They haven't been paid for their ideas, and why should they spoil a plot line or some dialogue they had planned out that could be transplanted and used in another story that they are paid to work on?

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I too enjoyed the stories. It eas a shame that things ended ended the way it did. :( 

5. magnusEXP

magnusEXP Portuguese Wha-Freak!

I remember doing the math and see that a lotta that stuff was goin´on had the Quintesson hand on it...specially Megatron who was clearly in control by them ever since his return to Cybertron in WW the Age of Wrath...fuck me here´s a series I wanted to know where was goin´...

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It seemed like age of wrath was going to end up with Prime being found on quintessa and rescued. I'm sure the clones would be defeated in some silly cliche. Megatron would break away or be abandoned or betray the Quints.

The ongoing was obviously hurtling towards their version of the events in the animated movie. If Idw was smart they would give these guys a 12 mini series as like an elseworlds tale and have them wrap up there plots