WHAT did i do!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JetRaid, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I believe I have uncovered the truth.

Our poster, dconlolcat, has a birthdate claiming to be in the year 1986, an obvious lie, as that would make him 23 years of age and it should be obvious by his posting style that it is not the case.

He claims innocence, stating he was "yelling out a shape at random" ... which just happened to be "A RECTANGLE!".

His second to third post in, he makes a joke, "erect-tangle? haha" ... but with no provocation from anyone on the boards. He is suspended two weeks from school. The only things that I am aware of result in such a harsh suspension are things of a violent/threateing nature, or of a sexual nature.

Therefore, I have concluded two things:

1) dconlolcat, besides lying about his age, was most likely "lol"ing about the whole "erect-tangle" thing while in class, and, trying to be awesome in front of his peers that probably hold him to a pretty low standard, he shouts out "ERECT-TANGLE" ... to which the teacher obviously caught on. In attempt to further appear awesome, he comes here to share this story about how he got suspended ... and yet, the only thing he gets is "Wow, you're pretty fucking lame, dude."

2) This is the type of thread that drives away the older audience of TFW. And on top of that, it's the dumbest thread I've read in GD, other than those "WHAT IS THE STRANGEST THING YOU HAVE EVER FOUND IN MY ASS" or whatever threads. Thus, closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.