What did guard convoy get this time?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by guard convoy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    well i am back kiddos from the flea market and boy did i get a pretty awesome haul.

first off i purchased a beast machines blastcharge (no missles) for $5, then i walked to the assorted toys area and got a cybertron metroplex (no accessories) for $4 (good thing i got a complete one) and then i made my way over to a booth that finally returned (where i got my sealed cobra conquest jet) and got a sealed transfometals 2 spittor and nightglider for both a buck a piece. we also got a halo EOD sniper (grey) for $4, another roadblock for a quarter, some star wars key chains, tyler perry's meet the browns for $3 on dvd.oh and we got an xmod kit for a quarter to upgrade the bumblebee RC car (don't got haha)

so yea, i love my flea market

and of course the proof:
    [​IMG]

oh and one final thing: should i open the beast wars figures? i want to but part of me doesn't....also, on the back of spittor's card it list transmetals 2 blackaracnia as a predacon, but on the back of nightglider's it says she is a maximal.....is this an error or what?

oh and just to mention, the lady who sold me the beast wars figures had two of the HE-MAN CLASSICS FIGURES FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! he-ro and the cyclope guy (green helmet with a eyeball). $20 a piece for them.....ugh i would have snatched those up instantly if i had the cash

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Those are great finds. He-Ro and Tri-Klops for $20!?!?!? Damn that is an amazing price. Anways, I'd free the Beasts. Spittor is really fun to mess with. Nightglider is a good one as well.

3. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Nice finds, wish I had a flea market around here. I really want some cheap Beast Wars figs, especially at only a $1!

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    nice finds but i see Cerebros eludes you once again! and free them from their plastic prisions

5. guard convoy

News Credits:
    yep he is a sneaky little bastard.....ugh one day i will get one....and they already have :)  so much fun, spittor is absolutely amazing...one of the funnest figures i have had in years, and nightglider is cool too, just he doesn't compare to the epicness that is spittor....i just need stinkbomb to have the original versions of the RID predacon trio

6. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Wow. I surely wouldn't mind a Cyb. Metroplex for $4.

Pay you $20 for it. LOL

7. guard convoy

News Credits:
    haha then i could go get he-ro haha