What could destroy all Transformers...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Funky Munky, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Funky Munky

Funky Munky G.I. Formers & Trans-Joe TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ...or why Transformers are wimps: Luke Skywalker... his lightsaber would re/deflect all lasers and he would be able to slice through metal.

An army of Deceps vs. an army of Jedi... should I have made this a poll?

2. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

An army of disgruntled, underpaid toy designers.

3. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Cosmic rust did wipe out an entire autobot civilization at one time...

4. boxorak

boxorak Lovable Noob

Depends which TFs a Jedi takes on at once; I don't think a lightsaber would be able to deflect a shot from a fusion cannon, or a missile. Plus, couldn't most TFS just stay out of chopping range and take Jedis out from a distance?

5. cosmos360

cosmos360 Not a door bell

EMP

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

It kinda depends on which reality we're talking about.

Generally speaking, Jedi wouldn't fare that well against Transformers, Jedi can only deflect small-caliber blasts [you can see pretty clearly they never try to deflect those starship cannon blasts, because they obviously can't] and Transformers have REALLY FREAKING BIG guns, their pistols are starship cannon-sized for Jedi, they would have to dodge every single blast from the TFs or else they would be doomed.

G1-TFs are slower and have a worse aim, this seems to be the most matched combat.

Movie-TFs are freaking warmachines, Jedi are even more screwed with them because they fire BULLETS, not lasers [and Lightsabers cannot "deflect" bulelts, sure it can destroy them ,but its far harder], and have a ridiculous amount of weapons mounted in them, A guy like Blackout would take down the whole freaking Jedi Temple with a flick of his wrist.
    Jedi have chances against the nameless mooks, but ain't got SHIT on the big guys [Ex: Brawl, Blackout, Long Haul].

In short: In a Decepticon Army VS Jedi army battle, I doubt Jedi Mooks would endure a rain of lasers/bullets right on their face, with the first wave of blasts, the Jedi Army would be wiped out, only the named Jedi would be left, those would give a hard fight to the Mooks, but fail against the most badass guys.

7. Lady Autocon

Lady Autocon Miss Mustang

This is what kills a giant robot. Thats all you need.

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reading through some of the G1 MTMTE profiles, a number of the TFs are armed with weapons that can destroy entire city blocks or blast holes in mountains with a single shot. I would love to see Luke Skywalker deflect something like that with just a lightsaber.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Clearly, we didn't experience the same G1.

:lol 

I'll give you the bit about lightsabers being unable to deflect bullets, but never underestimate the power of the Force. Have you heard of the Jedi ability called Ionize? Force-based telekinesis can be pretty strong, too.

In any case, I can picture the Jedi retreating before calling in Republic forces for backup. Movie-TFs are massacred.

10. Funky Munky

Funky Munky G.I. Formers & Trans-Joe TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    G1 or today?
    Whatever happened to Orson anyways?

11. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Not really. SW forces at least in ground level are completly retarded and use tactics that make modern armies facepalm (clone troopers all lining up for example) and make the job easy to their enemies. Movie, Animated, any series of tfs would massacre them on the ground.

Hell, modern armies would slaughter any SW army on the ground. On space I dunno, we never saw the capabilities of their spaceships, wich is sad.

Star Wars ground combat is completly retarded.

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Action Masters 2.0

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

"slower" on the sense of "they have to move their arms to aim and fire, and then their guns need half-a-second to reload and fire again".

Yeah, they totally DIDN'T wiped out a military base out of the map and kicked mankind's ass for the last half-hour in Mission City....oh, wait..

I'm not underestimating: One thing is destroy a bunch of thin, slow and human-tall underveloped droids, other is two defeat building-sized warmachines firing a shitload of bullets right at your face [also why I think EMP Grenades wouldn't do shit to TFs: They are far too large to be damaged to those small grenades, too advanced as well in my opinion].

The OP said Jedi VS 'Cons, so I just considered Jedi.

14. johnboy3434

johnboy3434 Well-Known Member

A Jedi victory is possible, but NOT if it's a physical confrontation. Lightsabers would hurt, but the TFs are simply too big to do enough critical damage without a few lucky strikes. However, if the Jedi start off at a considerable distance (and if there's quite a few of them), they could collectively summon enough high-level Force powers to be a real pain in the ass. If they have enough time to set this up, I'd probably give the victory to them. If they're ambushed or otherwise caught offguard, the TFs win hands down.

If we bring in the Grand Army, things get a bit more complicated. On the ground, they'd probably fare worse than the Jedi would, despite greater numbers. From orbit? Easy win. Their turbo-cannons pack more than enough punch to knock the TFs to pieces. If it was ship-to-ship... it'd ship-to-ship. No different from the Republic fighting the Confederacy. TF ships haven't shown themselves to be particularly impressive compared to other sci-fi capital ships.

15. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chuck Norris /thread

16. Tyrant

Tyrant Zombie

This. One roundhouse. It would be epic.

17. Blurr ftw

Blurr ftw Quick draw

chuck norris shaved making him a looser
    but tfs would destroy sw army

18. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Direct sunlight

19. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    this^^^ one well placed emp and game over :lol 

20. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    THAT. Also, I doubt he could deflect the Death Star's laser that took out Aldaraan.

Ideon with his laser blast which can go on for infinity can take out Transformers.