what could be the reason for the fallen to seek revenge?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krade, Dec 31, 2008.

1. krade

krade Well-Known Member

humiliation from optimus or megatron?
    reject from the high council of prime?
    banish from cybertron?

others?

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

Megatron and Optimus gave The Fallen a swirley in the bathroom during high school.
    Now he's pissed.

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fallen was one of the original 13 Transformers but Unicron turned him evil. After he and his master were defeated by Primus and his remaining children, they were thrown into another dimension. So he's very vengeful. Unless this Fallen in Name Only.

4. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

there is absolutely no reason for the fallen to seek revenge in the movieverse, the movie is going to suck if the fallen is in it because they are going to have to explain who the fallen is, why hes pissed, why hes seeking revenge, and then do a final battle with him all in one 2 hour movie which allready needs to include the autobots, decepticons, military, s7, and sam/mikayla screen time. The inclusion of the fallen in this way is fucking ridiculous and is very horrible movie writing

5. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    X2 had to explain who its new villain - William Stryker - was considering he wasn't in X-Men, and the film was better than the original.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    This.

The movie plainly stated why Stryker was ticked off in a relatively short time and it was still effective. Who's to say at this point that ROTF will do something similar worse, better, or the same?

7. fallen2341

fallen2341 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see you do better

8. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Well, it's entirely speculative but based on what we know thus far I'd say the Fallen was one of the 13 original Transformers first created by the Allspark. All 13 took an oath (or something to that effective) to only use the Allspark for peaceful purposes but the Fallen broke that oath and tried to steal its power for himself. Assuming the triangular "crypt" on the cover of Defiance #1 is, in fact, a crypt and not some interociter-type communications device, his spark was probably removed and imprisoned inside. I'd say having your soul ripped out and imprisoned for millions of years would be enough motivation for seeking revenge.

Maybe, maybe not but as others have pointed out with the X2 example, it can be done and still produce a good movie. Assuming that my above speculation is even partly correct, all of that could be covered in Prime's opening monologue. Boom. Problem solved.

9. Bottom Out

i have done better, i didnt write a script but i wrote an idea for how the 2nd movie could be a loooong time ago. I'll try and dig it up. the jist of it was that soundwave was comming back to save and revive megatron while starcream tried to stop him all the while pretending to want to help. the leaked treatment with soundwave as the witch doctor was created using my ideas as a basis (i posted my idea on imdb, and siebertron.com) If i was a member here at the time i would have posted it here too

the whole stryker thing in X2 is no where near the same thing. We allready knew from the first movie people didnt like mutants and we allready knew from the first movie that wolverine had a shady past. Stryker was able to slip in so easily due to the foreshadowing of the first movie and even then Stryker was no where on the level of "supervillian" like how the fallen is supposed to be in ROTF.

10. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    X2 thing works with action movie with human not with robots!

11. Bottom Out

i found it

12. fallen2341

fallen2341 Well-Known Member

with that script, You'd have to change the name from Revenge Of The Fallen, to "Too PREDICTABLE".

Thats what's Good about the movie series, its DIFFERENT. Its supposed to differ from all the other franchises

Starscream doesent want megatron dead because he hates him, He thinks it would be for the best of his species if a new leader emerged, Him. But over the years he became greedy, and lost sight of whats really important.

And this only looks, like an hour long

This is actually good...but its to predictable

Id much rather see the actual movie than see this

13. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

You have no clue how the movie will be? How can you make that kind of judgement already? Hmm...?

The only thing I can think he could possibly want revenge for is the destruction of the Allspark.

14. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

OMG OMG OMG I ve always been the one its said to but now i finally get to say it.

Now before you read the next sentences picture me with a pipe sitting in a big lounge chair in the den looking all fatherly. lol

Ummm :)  you see this is the movie verse your preconcieved notions based on silly toys and kids comic books doesnt apply here. This is the grown up movie verse which has to have no resemblence to that silly TF history............ thats made for children .............. lol

personally I love TF's I wish the movie verse did too but alass I ll have to wait for M Bay to get fired from life and see if anyone has the good sense later on to make a good TF movie

15. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

First of Transformers movies are ''based'' on the comics and cartoons and therefore, nobody knows for sure if they ll stick to the 13 backstory with Unicron and all.. As far as we know, The Fallen was on earth way before any TF arrived.. As for seeking Revenge, I guess he s pissed at the Dinobots for kicking his ass before the Pyramid were built... What the fuck I dont know, nobody does so lets just wait and see!!!!

16. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I think The Fallen is going to be Jetfire. He was a great Autobot hero who was forcibly changed over to being a Decepticon because of that glowing goo. This is what caused him to 'fall'. He was then trapped on earth somehow. He'll be woken back up and his alliance will be switched back to what it was supposed to be, and he'll get his revenge on the Decepticons for forcing him to fight the Autobots. He'll probably be weak on his own so he'll join with Optimus and the both of them will kick Devestators ass.

17. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Thats the most insignificant theory I ever heard!! Didnt U read the spoilers of the magasine in wich Bay says that THE FALLEN HIS A ENTITY OF ITS OWN!!! Jetfire is a blackbird and thats it! Get over it!!!!

18. Dead Metal

Dead Metal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    He's totally pissed cos whiny fanboys don't understand movie making.

19. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    bottom out sure does like going off. i don't think we can really judge the inclusion of the fallen or his need for revenge until we know some genuine plot details. just going baaaawwwww they can't do that too much explanation everything will be terrible blah blah bayformers boo hoo isn't going to do anything. we're still grabbing at straws here

tl;dr version
    quit whining about things you don't even know yet

20. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    :tumbleweed: :wtf: