What Condition is it appropriate to sell TFs on eBay?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Wazdakka, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's probably close enough. 'K. So, I have a Generations Thrust figure - 100% complete w/ all accessories, instructions...however, he has some paint chipping and a wee bit of minor play wear. Also, I accidentally popped his wings off. I believe they can be attached back on with enough force (I'm not very strong), but can someone confirm that this is true, that the wings can be reattached, thus justifying me selling him on eBay?

Thanks, and bear with me...I'm kinda new to the 2K5 Boards...

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The wings go back on, they just need a bit of a push. Condition-wise, any condition is ok for selling as long as you're honest about it in the auction's description.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Pic's always helps for a better answer.

4. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Like others have said, it doesn't matter the condition it is in as long as you describe any defects in the listing and are able to show them in the pictures. I'm not sure how much you expect to sell a generations thrust with playwear on eBay for. Might be a better idea to try and trade here on the forums.

5. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Everyone;

Thank you so much for replying to my thread...and just wondering, where would I do the trade thingy?

Yes, you can tell I'm new around here.

6. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    No problem, we r here to help each other out. Go to the boards then scroll down to junkion Exchange where there are sections for buy/sell/trade and wanted.