what combiners should be in the sequels

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by soundwave47, Sep 20, 2006.

1. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

which decepticon or audobot combiners do you think should be in sequels from predaking,menasor,devesator,abominus,bruticus,landfill,defensor,rail racer,computron,and superion?:music 

2. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I can picture Menasaur, Devastator, Bruticus, Defensor, and Superion somehow hypothetically working. Especially Superion, since those airplanes are (more or less) the same size, and there isn't the huge size disparity as (for example) a space shuttle and a Jeep (Bruticus).

I don't think we'll be seeing anything like Predaking, Abominus, or Computron, though.

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I could see superion, and Devastator going at it

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Devastator is the only one I'd like to see. The rest are awesome, don't get me wrong, but there is something about a hulk made up of construction vehicles that seems really cool. Although to be honest I'd not be bothered if they weren't in there at all.

5. Kristof

Kristof Well-Known Member

If Devastator gets into a sequel at some time, I think the Dinobots should be introduced in the same movie as well.

6. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Totally agree with you there.

I liked most of the other gestalt teams as cartoon & comic characters, but I don't think any of them would translate as well to a "real life" environment as the Constructicons/Devastator would. The other teams' size proportions are to out of whack, whereas 6 huge (and I mean HUGE!) equally sized construction vehicles linking together seems more believable... in a Transformer based reality of course.

Even though Dev was the first, I still like to think he would be the biggest & strongest of them all considering what makes him up. The Predacons as toys were amazing because Predaking was so big, but I still never liked the idea that 5 'Cons who were lions, rhinos, eagles, etc. would be bigger than 6 'Cons who were bulldozers, cement trucks, dump trucks, cranes, etc.

7. AlphaTrion23

AlphaTrion23 Banned

I vote for Devastator. It could make for good plot twist, as opposed to having more combat vehicles.

Rail Racer would be awesome too

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    devastator and omega supreme or defensor would be cool but seeing the movie's interpretation i doubt it will happen

9. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

It can only be devastator, He was the first and he's still the best. Though the others are pretty cool, I doubt they'd work in a TFM-esque form.

10. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

I could ask for Devastator... but they would probably re-name it Menasaur, and make it ugly as sin- with spikes coming out all over and having a bug's head.

SB

11. AlphaTrion23

AlphaTrion23 Banned

So they'll make it interesting to most and not agreeing to your one opinion.

I support the movie.

12. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Menasor and Superion first, then add the others later.

13. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

No combiners please...it'd take up the entire budget and they'd be the only Transformers in the entire movie.

14. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

And is this post your way of trying to keep things peaceful in terms of movie related discussion Silver Bullit?:peoples: 

Agreed, this movie's CGI's costly enough as it is. I can't imagine how much a quality CGI Gestalt would cost :eek: 

15. jamz

jamz Repaint! Repaint! Repaint TFW2005 Supporter

Amen. Just Devetator. Big, bad and unstoppable. That is until the dinobots come back at the very end to save the day.

Didn't Superion, Menauar, and Defensor just kind of ruin Devestator's badassness? I'll leave Bruticus out b/c the idea of the duplicitous Starscream having his own equally duplicitus combiner was just too good.

Now that I thnk about it, Megatron's unstopple Devastator against Starscream's unstappable Bruticus against the unstopple Dinobots....

Nah, it's too good of an idea for Bay & co.

16. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

What- you think the only way to keep things peacefull is to suppress/ oppress certain people and certain opinions?

Perhaps you should go back and re-read what I have typed. Just in case you don't get it:

Let People Have Their Opinions.

Did I flame you for having your own opinion? No. Did I flame anyone else? No.

However, I have attracted 2 negative posts with my one. You do the math and let me know who causes more trouble.

SB

17. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

I'm sorry that Transformers are no longer interesting for you.

SB

18. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I downloaded the almost-final script of the sequal from "the usual place".

Yes, Devastator's in it. The script describes him as a large, oozing, slug-like robot with the front end opening at a giant spikey maw. He doesn't transform per-se, but he swallows other Transformers "combining" with them to sort of grow into something bigger and better.

In the script he consumes an Autobot bulldozer (Scavenger with a bit of an Armada homage) and grows into this thing with construction shovels sticking out all over the place.

It's all very realistic and is not something totally unbelievable that would cause a modern movie audience to walk out, like mass-shifting or robots with faces.

Oh, the above is all spoilers, so if you haven't seen the second live-action Transformers movie yet you might not want to read it.

19. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

No way man, they could hack it in their budget. If they have a decipticon combiner they should def. have a autobot combiner to counter it. Devastator would be the best imo..

20. .WAL.

.WAL. Banned

What's money have to do with it? If it's in the script, it can be budgeted.

WAL