What color was used on the CC in the movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey everyone, the titale is pretty much straight forward. Im trying to figure out what color was used on the CC.. Ive been looking for days on end now, and I can find that it comes in black yellow red and orange, but the only color that has a given name that ive found was the orange (hugger orange tri-coat) Im getting really upset with this and Ive began to think that im not goin to find it. Now, there was a person that found the people that made the paint and customized an Ultimate BB figure with it. I had asked him where he had gotten the paint and all he told me was that it was from the states.. DUH! I already knew that part, I wanna know what company!! All I am asking for is for someone to just give me the name of the yellow that was used on the car. Ill go from there myself. Thanks so much for all of your help everyone!
    OMEGAPRIME1983

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I can't say as I have any answers for you, but I have a thought...it occurred to me a few days ago that a lot of places that sell paint (for houses & such) do color-matching. So, theoretically, one could take a photo of Bumblebee from the film and get the color matched....

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well, I have a 1:18 scale CC in the yellow that the movie BB was painted. So I do think that I am going to have to go and get a match up on the color. Does anyone know about how much that might end up costing?

4. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

This might be something better asked in the customs forum. Perhaps you should politely ask a moderator to move this thread there.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you can't move threads to and from the Radicons, its a separate system now. You'll have to make an all-new thread in there. I CAN however, close this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.