What classes do you use in WFC/FOC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Eman7673, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

For me, I stick with the Leader/Destroyer 80-90% of the time and mix it up once and a while with the Soldier/Titan. I love having heavy armor and powerful weapons in games like these and also some speed to get around, which is why I use the Leader/Destroyer more then any other class.

I know a lot of ppl thought the leader was OP in WFC and some bias was placed on players that used that class almost exclusively (some fucktard on XBL sent me a message one time saying the leader class on WFC was so OP and it apparently didn't take any skill to play, meanwhile he held his friends hand for the few matches we played in and I still managed to destroy them and their team). If it was so OP then why would I see other ppl using the class and sucking ass with it? I averaged 15+ kills and 5 or less deaths most games using the leader in WFC and the same goes with the Destroyer in FOC, I just like the speed/power combo it offers. The titan is too slow and the scientist/infiltrator are both too weak so thats why I stick with the Leader/Destroyer.

What about you guys?

2. Wikkid

Wikkid Semi-retired customizer

I mostly play Conquest and the Leader is my go-to guy strictly for his shield ability. The other ability can be whatever but the shield has helped make more captures than anything. I NEVER use the frag launcher as I enjoy the intensity the Ion blaster offers.

I can make just as many kills with either the Scientist or Scout but the Leader offers a better teamwork element which results in higher conquest scores (The point of the game). I suck horrible ass with the Soldier.

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In WFC I mostly played TDM and Powerstruggle. I mostly used the Scout, Leader and Soldier. Everyone one in a while I would use the Scientist.

In FOC I plan on using the Destroyer (G1 Optimus rocks) most of the time, and the Titan, Scientist, Infiltrator when I want to mix it up and hit Prime mode. But once the Dinobot DLC comes out I'll probably use the Grimlock chassis a lot as well.

In general I tend to play with my favorite characters from G1 when doing MP.

4. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

Leader is my man. Perfect weapons, Perfect Health, Perfect everything.

5. TrustingOcean

TrustingOcean Well-Known Member

I personally love scientist, at least in wfc but I play them all, second favorite is leader but usually don't use it unless I'm just in a mood. Leader isn't op just people don't want to work hard, there are those teams that play all leaders and spam war cry and that is dumb but... Anywho my least is soldier but in foc I like the soldier so... Used to play all scout in the beginning but got addicted to the speed of the scientist!

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    In WFC I was an absolute BEAST with the Scientist. Now, he's like, 2nd place. I don't know which I like best now, but I think I like the Titan.

7. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Titan.

The Soldier was my main man in WfC, and the Titan gonna's be my main man in FoC. Brute force and tanks all the way, baby!

8. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

I use all classes. Depending on what class is most used, let's say theirs a team full of Titans then i'll go Inflitrator. I'm faster and their slower. Plus the weapons for Titan don't have range at all. So that's an advantage for me.

9. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I do something similar. I usually try to pick a class we don't have on our side, or that is the least played. I try to make our team balanced.

10. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Exactly. You catch my drift.

11. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Scout is always my favourite. Easy to zip around and grab health and ammo so you can keep up killstreaks. Also has damn good weapons.