What character(s) from Movie 2 will be in the next series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Macross7, May 4, 2009.

1. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As we know, Ratchet & Bumblebee had not been in a series since G1. They were in the 1st movie & then were present in the following series (Animated). I don't think it would be too far of a stretch to think their presence in the movie determined that they would be in TFA's cast. While he just had a cameo in TFA, Blackout showed up as well. The Allspark was definitly there due to it being in the movie.

So, with ROTF soon to be released, which characters in there do you think will end up being in whatever the next series (continuation of Animated or something all new)? I'm going to say Devestator & Constructicons. Animated had some Constructicons but they couldn't combine. Now that kids know they can form Devestator, they will probably want to see Dev in a series. Besides them, I'll say Sideswipe, Skids/Mudflap have a good chance of showing up. Possibly the Fallen as well.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not sure, but I would love to see the Fallen make it into a TF cartoon. Sideswipe and the twins have a decent chance, imo, along with Devestator and another take on Soundwave. It really depends on if they continue Animated or not, and if they don't , what overall theme they choose for the next show.