Customs: What changes would you make to Hasbro?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by kiwisoccer, Jun 8, 2010.

1. kiwisoccer

kiwisoccer Well-Known Member

Hi

If president of Hasbro/Takara-Tomy came up to you and said you can change anything about the company what would be your top 5 changes that you would make straight away?

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

1. More reissues
    2. More American MP's
    3.US Buster Prime
    4.Less Movie Bee repaints.
    5.More TF games.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Um, for the sake of it, i'm going tt list 5 i know will be corporate suicide, but still hoping for, and then 5 realistic ones.

Crazy Ideas:

1. Reissue Fort Max, Trypticon, Metroplex, etc.
    2. G1 Meg's reissue (obviously for Western markets, Japan's had Encore and TFC)
    3. Animated figures, specially OS, preferably something at least half as awesome and huge as Anemis'.
    4. A Movie Bee that's actually worth the hype (i.e. cut back on the Honey...)
    5. A Movie that's actually worth the hype (i.e. cut back on the Humans...) j/k :lol 
    Realistic ideas:

1. Less repaints (i know it's for cost measures, but just a few less? There's got to be a few million we can cut out of someone's paycheck, right? :D  )
    2. Actually decent weapons, not realistic looking, but a decent firearm would be nice, instead of, say, Uni. Sunstreaker's pistol. Something about as semi-realistic as a Schwert Gewehr would be nice. :) 
    3. Rubber Tires. I don't know why, but it would be nice to see them back on figures.
    4. Better Legends. The original LoC was pretty damned good, but i haven't seen decnt legends up to those standards in a long time.
    5. Less crap electronic gimmicks! There's no point, it's a waste of space, and more often than not gets win the way. Just gut the thing, before we have to. ;) 
    EDIT: RID UM has a good point. We need movable fingers, dammit! Repro Gundam hands cost too much... :( 

4. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    1. Less repaints
    2. Rubber Tires.
    3.Better, more realistic guns.
    4. Poseable fingers
    5.Less electronic gimmicks
    6. Reissue all the combiners and city bots.