What Changes to the living Movie Autobots may come next?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Dec 14, 2011.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello everyone. Long time lurker her and this is my first started thread so please go easy on me :) 

Anyway, with the known Autobots that we all know will make it into the next movie, what major changes to those bots would you all like to see or could see coming.

For one, as much as I love Optimus's tricked out flame look for the movies, I feel it's time for him to at least get a new paint job like most of the other Autobots get throughout the movies. IDK, maybe even have him go more classic this time around and go back to the more solid reds and blues or more dractic and a new paint design altogether?

I also thing Bee will probably get a yet new upgrade. maybe he will go convertable this time around?

What else do you guys think?

2. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

After all the Micromanging Ferrari pulled I think Dino/Mirage will get a non Ferrari car mode, if he isn't just removed entirely.

Bee will get the standard "whatever they want to advertise for the Camaro this year" modifications. Ratchet might be upgraded to a Hummer H3. Sideswipe will probably stay the same.

I don't think they'll really bother to change Optimus's truck mode. It's generic, so no product placement required, and the colors were specifically selected for optimum film quality.

3. tonyformer

News Credits:
    but Optimus colors were pick by Bay because at the time he said he didnt want a red OP because red was to hard to film, yet we have a red Dino and it didnt seem that his car mode was too hard for bay to film? I just think OP is due for a drastic paint change at least.

4. OptimusPancake

OptimusPancake Prime's Breakfest Chef

i think Dino will come back as a 458 scuderia

5. tonyformer

News Credits:
    that still wont get rid of the problem of any toys or other future products for him being released without problems. As long as he stays Ferrari, Dino/Mirage in the movie universe will be pleagued with any toy or product releases.

6. Prime17

Prime17 Seeker

News Credits:
    That's because DOTM was film digitally. Before that it was hard to film in red which is why sideswipe is silver instead of red.

7. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

The whole license issue with Ferrari can be solved by simply creating a custom body to fit on a Ferrari or other sport car chassis. This is what they have done for Sideswipe in both ROTF as well as DOTM.

Chevrolet has only one prototype, so they leased the license to Bay's movie company, Dunes Productions.

Ferrari could do the same thing. All they would need to do is alter the placement of the front grills, and refrain from any markings that would identify the car as a Ferrari.

8. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i wanna see bee, with his voice, ugraded to a bigger vehicle, and second in comman

9. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

I would love if Optimus finally got the classic paint job he deserves. Now that Mirage showed up, the filming-red excuse doesn't fly.

Bee probably won't lose his stripes, but I think it'd make his look cleaner.

10. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

[​IMG]

11. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    This.:) 

12. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

I think Dino/Mirage should be upgraded to a 458 spyder and be given a bigger role, a la sideswipe, and sideswipe be moved to second in command, all other autobots remain the same as in dotm, ratchets and bees paint jobs were badass

13. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Make Dino a Corvette to be like Swipe's twin. Maybe show him using a wheel feet mode as well and to dispose of Ferrari's micromanaging bull shit. Get the voice actor from the game to voice him.

With Sideswipe I see him becoming the new Ironhide. As such I say they beef him up a little just enough so that he seems bigger then before. Split Ironhides void between Ratch and Swipes. Have Sideswipe do all the awesome ass kicking intervention fights and Ratchet be the wise soldier lending good advice periodically.

Ratchet:^ Stay mostly the same. Except more screen time. I want more shots of just him in frame talking like on the ark in DOTM.

Bee: Same. We need to have him mature into a competent adult.

Wreckers:
    [​IMG]

also get Bill Fagerbakke to try and voice Topspin this time. Bill couldn't do it in DOTM because of scheduling if I remember.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Topspin speaks.

Amazed no one said this yet.

15. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

either that voice actor for Dino, or Antonio Bandares

16. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    AHEM lol

17. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Saw, a typo, had to fix it.

18. Universe265

Universe265 Plastic lover

Yes but compared to Farrari, Op's truck mode is much larger in size, so obviously it would be harder to film...
    I would also like Sideswipe to be turned into a red Lamborghini and they add a yellow Lamborghini in as Sunstreaker, that would be so cool!

19. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Antonio Bendares as Mirage? Never thought of that.

And YES.

As for Bee, keep him the same. Then kill him in the first 10 minutes.

20. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

It wouldn't surprise me to see them change Ratchet's alt mode, as the Hummer H2, which he's based on, is no longer made by GM.

Although, that depends heavily on whether GM will continue to provide the vehicles. It's worth noting that Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz provided the new 'bots this time.

I could see Ultra Magnus taking the place of Ironhide, maybe like this:
    [​IMG]

Hot Rod and Grimlock would be logical additions.