What can I arm Universe Shot with?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nightwing24, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Nightwing24

Nightwing24 00 Agent

News Credits:
    well I bought him and besides the sholder kibble he's ok but I want to give him a gun but I can't for the life of me figure out what gun will fit in his hands why didn't hasbro just give him
    a gun in the first place!? can anybody help me out?

2. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    henkei hotshots guns

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

a minicon perhaps? or a g1 gun, they all work nicely, especially post movie figures. for ANY of the tfu figures actually.

i mean i have g1 swindle's gun in sideswipes hand, and i have g1 megatron tfc's mace star in classic's megatron's hand, and what not. try g1 guns, they tend to always work if you look for post movie guns. especially combiners!

4. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Hot Shot has smaller hand holes than the standard 5mm.

Have you considered carefully enlarging the hand holes? Other than that, I sense a lot of trial and error in your future.

5. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I armed my Hot Shot with a rifle from a Star Wars TIE pilot figure - the rifle was always too big for the figure so it went into the extra weapons bag, and it happened to fit the too-small-for-most-regular-guns size hand holes of Hot Shot. It sticks nicely between the spoiler halves in car mode too.

With that, and switching the back kibble in robot mode, he almost is a cool toy. Almost.

Tim
    "toy geek"