What Boxes would you want to see made ??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Sep 6, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Guys :) 

I just tought i would make a post and see what boxes people would want to see made most. Besides the city boxes what other G1 style boxes would you like to see made? Im going to try and make as many as possible, because the print shop near me will print them but i have to have a minimum of 200 printed . So im going to see if i can mix it up and have like 10 of each character.
    So please post in the thread what boxes you would want most and ill make a list and choose the most popular :) 

-Curt

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got a custom MP Nemesis Prime, and would love to see an MP-01 styled box custom made for it.

3. ThunderZap

ThunderZap Well-Known Member

MP starscream ( white color not the thundercracker lookalike)

4. joopsta

joopsta Masterpiece, Encore and 3P collector

News Credits:
    Well if you can make them exactly like the G1, let's say like the KO Devastator box, Mirage,Swoop etc, I would make:
    -giftsets
    -Shockwave
    -constructicon cardbacks with bubble

Problem is styrofoam and bubbles are impossible to make just at home.
    And to make a nice box is just too much effort to make it affordable.
    Believe me I know.

5. aurascope

aurascope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  6. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    I was tempted by that; is it a good imitation then? Decent photos, proper type & fonts and a good finish etc? Maybe drop me a PM if you don't mind letting me know, cheers :) 

Back on topic... As far as G1 repro stuff goes... The Seekers and Dinobots could be good bets, I'm sure there are people buying loose ones that would benefit from a new box.

7. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Until all are one!

News Credits:
    Hey, Im fairly new but I dont mind seeing a custom Brave Maximus box. Similar to the japanese Fortress Maximus C-114 box but change to have Brave Maximus theme. For Brave Maximus toy owners that would nice...

For reference to the FortMax japanese box
    Transformers Figures Photo Gallery

8. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Nemesis Prime please?

9. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    More giftset boxes like Defensor and Computron. Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge for sure.

10. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I should have been more clear with my orginal post. Im only lookin to make small G1 Style boxes for like Jazz, Prowl, Seekers, ect . I would have to order a minimum of 200 boxes before they will print anything for me so Im going to ask if i can mix the lot up and have 10 boxes of each figure printed till it totals 200 or more boxes. This only goes for the small G1 style or single sides card backs.

Sorry folks any large style box like City and Gift set are not something im looking to make..There cost to be printed is wayyyy to high. I made a MP Style box and it will cost $70.00 alone to be printed, and to lower that cost i would have to have at least 200 made and no way am printing that many of a single box lol. I will only make the large style boxes on commission and the buyer will have to pay the printing fees on top of my commisson fee.

So just list the smaller size boxes for now please . Im just starting this as something to do while im out of work to help me pay the bills.. Maybe once i get back on my feet then i can think about the larger boxes being mass printed. But till then keep them small :) 

-Curt

11. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine are not made exactly like the G1s. I will use updated box art on mine and not have all the small print hasbro text like there location and such. The most i will add is like "ages 6 and Up blah blah "

Here is an example of a box i made. The bottom box was the test box. Top box is the final item.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a gift set box made to fit the WST Constructicons KO's. This ones still being designed, but thats the front for now.
    [​IMG]