What Bots/Cons have similar scale to Alternators/Human Alliance???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hype1, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

I'm really looking to build my collection and I am trying to focus on MP/Leader/Alternator/Human Alliance scale TFs. That would of course limit the ultimate number of figures I would have so...what TFs are there that scale well with Alternator/Human Alliance figs? (Especially Decepticons! lol)

And before anyone asks, NO I do NOT have anywhere near all of the Alternators or Human Alliance TFs yet, lol

2. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Alternators/HA are essentially Voyager scaled toys... However, i'd say Mp 10, and Rodi work well.

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    MP Rodimus, DOTM Leader Ironhide.

Nicely in scale in both modes, those two.

4. Hype1

OK, so I'm looking for Voyager class. I already have Night Ops Ratchet and he scales great with Alternators (guess I shoulda thought about that, lol)

I've got LC Ironhide and love how he scales with Alternators. I want to build my MP's up but honestly Rodi isn't all that high on my list...just doesn't grab me (but I will probably get him eventually, when I find a great price on him!)

5. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Size wise, the first mould MP Optimus Prime looks decent with Alternators and all the others you mentioned.

Second mould looks decent with deluxe cars and MP Rodimus in trailer mode...

6. Hype1

I like some of the accuracy of MP 10 but I don't like that he's smaller. What's worse is that if/when they make a new MP Megatron, he will probably scale with MP 10, so he'd be small compared to the first MP Primes. Even tho he is such a pain in the ass to transform, I STILL want the original MP Megs...just gotta find him at a decent enough price for my wallet, lol