What Background do I Need for Sins of the Wreckers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by sideswipe29, Dec 27, 2017.

1. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    For Christmas I received the paperback trade of Sins of the Wreckers and I'm just wondering what I should know/be familiar with going into it.

I know I have a track record of getting confused when reading IDW Transformer comics so I want to make sure I go in with all the necessary info I need.

I have read LTOTW obviously but is there anything ex-Rid related I should look up before diving in? I'll primarily stick to TFWiki summaries but if I happen to already own the issue on Comixology I'll read through it again.

Thanks!

2. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall Gunpla and Cow Master

The only thing RiD related you should know is why Prowl's on the run (post Combiner Wars/pre-Optimus Prime title launch). Everything else is self contained to Last Stand of the Wreckers and the unpublished backstory of certain events such as "The Roadbuster Incident"

3. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

Ooh there's a lot of stuff that ties into it, but I don't think you'll lose out too much in terms of SotW's story in it's own right.

4. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    I did just a quick wiki read of Prowls bio up until SOTW.

I finished it this evening. Overall it was a good story but I definitely enjoyed LSOTW more.

Thanks for the help guys!

• Like Like x 1