What are your yhoughts on future ROTF figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

What are your Thoughts on future ROTF figures?

-Legends Wheelie & Soundwave
    -Scout Breakdown - Homage to G1 Brakedown.
    -Scout Skystalker - Drone jetfrom the movie & made it up.
    -Scout Scattershot - Off screen character.
    -Deluxe Movie Ratchet - MP Blaster.
    -Deluxe Dirge - Looks like a Harrier. Tried to keep true to G1 character.
    -Voyager Bludgeon - Tank alt mode. Samurai sword comes out of gun turret. Over the shoulder knife comes out.
    -Voyager Jungle Attack Ironhide - New bumper turns into crossbow, new door panels, new weapons, sniper rifer machine gun combine to be guns.
    -Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy - Frenzy turns into a cube and can hold twin guns stored and Frenzy can be stored in chest.
    -Leader Class Starscream
    -Deluxe Lockdown

Looking forward to Starscream, Lockdown, and new Ratchet! Ironhide seems really cool too.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  2. JetsAndHeels

JetsAndHeels Banned

Leader Class Starscream is definately on my "must have" list.

3. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    I will buy Leader SS for sure..and when oh when are they gonna see the mistake of never putting out a Leader Blackout...they could still have a field day with the repaints that could be released with that one!! Id buy him as well but of course...but not likey to be produced:( 

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm getting all the non-repaints, I'd imagine. Certainly Lockdown and Bludgeon are the top of my list. The Scouts look cool too.

5. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

I yhink lockdown sounds really intriguing..

6. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    -Legends Wheelie & Soundwave -Bought. I will buy all the legends from the ROTF line, except repaints.
    -Scout Breakdown - No. Not a fan of scouts.
    -Scout Skystalker - Same as Breakdown.
    -Scout Scattershot - Same as Skystalker.
    -Deluxe Movie Ratchet - Bought. I don't seem to like the voyager much.
    -Deluxe Dirge - Bought. Any Movie Conehead toy is fine with me.
    -Voyager Bludgeon - Maybe. I need to see him in person first.
    -Voyager Jungle Attack Ironhide - Bought. New weapons = :) 
    -Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy - Bought. I will buy most, if not, all of the HA Line.
    -Leader Class Starscream- Maybe. Same deal as Bludgeon.
    -Deluxe Lockdown- Bought. Any TF based of TFA Lockdown is a definate buy.

7. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Leader Starscream is something I'm not terribly interested in. I dread the inevitable repaints, and the decision whether to go completist or skip them. I'm already more than satisfied with the voyager. It's been said enough times, but a Leader Blackout would've been preferable.

Human Alliance: Bumblebee was nice, but to be honest I don't need it to be a big line. Sideswipe looks so-so. With Barricade, I'm more interested in how Frenzy'll turn out. They're the sort of thing I'll probably wind up getting anyway.

Bludgeon, I respect what they're doing, though it's a character I was never really into. I'm definitely interested to see how it turns out. It's supposed to look good, but reading the description I get this feeling it could end up looking a little silly.

I am most interested in Breakdown, Lockdown, Dirge and Ratchet.

I'm hoping Breakdown'll have a more believable alt mode than Deadend/Detour. A good car-bot is a must, and there aren't enough at scout class.

Lockdown, that's just a cool idea. Great character, and interesting to see how they adapt the style.

Dirge, an alternative seeker mold - cool. And Harriers are only the coolest planes ever.

Ratchet, as much as I love the voyager, the designers are now at a level where they can do better in terms of accuracy. Even with the reduction in scale. Whether it'll be as much fun remains to be seen.

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - Legends Wheelie & Soundwave - I don't buy Legends, so pass on these.
    - Scout Breakdown, Skystalker, Scattershot - I like Scouts and they're cheap, so I'll pick them up
    - Deluxe Movie Ratchet - Pass, I'm happy with Voyager Ratchet
    - Deluxe Dirge - Definite buy.
    - Voyager Bludgeon - Definite buy.
    - Voyager Jungle Attack Ironhide - Pass, just a remold.
    - Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy - Pass, not interested in Human Alliance figures.
    - Leader Class Starscream - I'll probably get it, but not a huge priority for me.
    - Deluxe Lockdown - Will probably get it because it's a new mold, but I'm not fond of Lockdown as a character.

9. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    I'll be getting them all at some point or another. Still want to see them at SDCC, though.

10. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    -Legends Wheelie & Soundwave
    -Scout Breakdown - Homage to G1 Brakedown.
    -Scout Skystalker - Drone jetfrom the movie & made it up.
    -Scout Scattershot - Off screen character.
    -Deluxe Dirge - Looks like a Harrier. Tried to keep true to G1 character.

I have zero interest in all the above.

-Deluxe Movie Ratchet - MP Blaster.
    Looking forward to this guy alot as I love his design but feel his Voyager is severely lacking, especially in weapons.

-Voyager Bludgeon - Tank alt mode. Samurai sword comes out of gun turret. Over the shoulder knife comes out.
    Definitely interested in seeing this guy.

-Voyager Jungle Attack Ironhide - New bumper turns into crossbow, new door panels, new weapons, sniper rifer machine gun combine to be guns.
    Wish they would have done a completely new mold of Ironhide but I'm interested in seeing this one, especially with all the new weapons.

-Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy - Frenzy turns into a cube and can hold twin guns stored and Frenzy can be stored in chest.
    I love HA Bumblebee, so I'm looking forward to all and any more of this line.

-Leader Class Starscream
    Really enjoying the new Voyager Screamer but I could definitely go for a leader version.

-Deluxe Lockdown
    Interested to see what he looks like.