What are YOUR Weird habits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by opheadtaker, Aug 13, 2012.

1. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    wow I'm glad i'm not the only one who does that

2. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    Let's see being up at 2am in the morning for no apparent reason other than my brain deciding to turn on even if I'm halfway asleep...seems to be a habit I've had for a while....

-I'd say more but you'd prob think I'd be crazy if I told you my brain started to talk in either David Tennants voice or one of the three guys from Top Gear...probably side effects from watching too much BBC America the past year or more at times when I see something like when you're in the car and see people driving badly and the mind starts narrating how horrible they're driving in one of those fellows voices from Top Gear-

3. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Lol @ people doing voices
    I do that too.
    I do this one Unidentifiable British or Australian (Goes in and out) voice whenever I get Agitated

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I usually do impressions of movie and video game characters in the mirror after I get a shower. I talk to myself quite a bit and comment on things when no one is around to hear them.

5. opheadtaker

opheadtaker Gaseous sycophant

Another weird habbit Of mine is when im sitting in a chair for a while,i will start bouncing my leg up and down really fast.infact im doing it as i write this lol.

6. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey I do that too. Then I end up doing it with my ankles as well when leg gets tired.

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eating all my fries before I eat my burger.

8. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Not dumb at all! I do this all the time!

Here's one of my habits. I assume it's OCD-caused. Not even sure if I have it, but from what I've heard, I think I do.

-Having any volume set to an odd number annoys me, so I change it.

9. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    I pace a lot in my house and I sometimes talk to myself when I'm making a list or organizing something.

10. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TMI, bro

I move constantly when I sit in class. I'm never comfortable sitting in desks

I also sing out loud alot and randomly cuss out my little brother.

11. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I use the alert tones of different brand companies on my mobile phones, for example, my Nokia has Motorola and Sony Ericsson tones, my Samsung has Sony Ericsson, Nokia and Iphone tones, etc. My Samsung Android phone actually has the old school Nokia tones, hehe.

12. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

I have a nasty habbit of riffing movies now. Even if I've never seen them before.

Thank you, Joel, Mike, Tom, and Crow. I've finally given people a reason to punch me. But in all fairness, I probably needed to be punched for several years now.

I don't find that weird. For me, once the fries get cold, that's it. No more flavor once the heat is gone.

13. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't find that weird. For me, once the fries get cold, that's it. No more flavor once the heat is gone.[/QUOTE]

Well I've had people asked me why do I eat my fries first. But you brought up a good point. Next time if somebody ask me why do I eat my fries first, I will tell them I don't like cold fries.

14. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I can never EVER finish the whole meal. I always leave at least one bite.

15. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

A couple I forgot about:
    -I cannot stay still when I'm talking on the telephone. I can sit firmly if I'm talking to somebody with a computer microphone, but the second that a handset is put up to my face, I'm off pacing like a madman.
    -I cannot sleep without a fan, even if it's fairly cold. The silence alone is enough to keep me from sleeping.
    -I have a lot of trouble sitting down and actually reading a book in print. It doesn't matter how interesting or wonderful the book is, it's just a chore to sit down with the darn thing. E-books? No such problem.
    -I can't use speakers. Either I use headphones, or I make whatever device I'm using so inaudible that even I can't fully make it out. This is one of the biggest reasons that I dislike television, and will only watch something which doesn't need captions or has decent subtitles.
    -I tend to mumble commentary to myself. Not long, drawn-out conversations like some people
    (Balder)
    seem to have with themselves, but just silly little quips that only I could think to understand from myself.
    -Sometimes, when I sit down at my desk, I'll flick on my camera and take a burst of shots with the lens cap on. It's comforting for some reason, but it's probably not the smartest use of expensive electronics. I tend to regret it a second later when I have to individually delete all of the black photographs.
    -I'm practically obsessed with my nails. I'm constantly cleaning under them, filing them, or just generally keeping them maintained. Same sort of rule applies to my hair, but it's naturally such a mess that my efforts are for naught.
    -I tend to cover my mouth with my hand if I feel myself cracking a smile, or if I start laughing at all. I'm also one of those people who really often dabs their mouth with a napkin when eating. I can't eat if I don't have a napkin in one hand.

16. TheMrmaster21

TheMrmaster21 I will swallow your soul.

I also bite my nails.

I talk to myself sometimes, especially when thinking of ideas for AMV's.

17. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Hmm...I guess the most weirdest habits I have had is making sure my hobbies and what I like is spread out through the web and my room..For example. It would be my sig and avatar here in TFW2005 I want to show everyone I'm a fan of Avatar the last Airbender/and Legend of Korra, another would be having my Optimus and Megatron War for Cybertron Picture as my Google page background, My Xbox 360 as a right now currently has a TMNT(Ninja Turtles) wallpaper for my Dashboard, and my wallpaper on my latop currently has Death from Darksiders 2. Also I have many poster reflecting which character and or TV Shows/Movie that I really like and enjoy.

18. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

My excuse for EVERYTHING is: "Because I'm Batman!"

19. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I thought I didn't really have that many weird habits but this thread keeps reminding me.
    I like to use cutlery of only one set in the drawer. I've got four different sets in there and I will always dig out the cutlery with the rippled handles to use. I hate it when there's only the other three designs left. Then I have to go wash up one of my preferred set rather than just use one of the others.
    Me too!

Except I do all my killing during the main week because I like to keep my weekends free. But at least between us we've got the bases covered.

Since several other people have entioned doing voices/accents. I do that too. I'll also often be watching telly and someone on it will say something and I'll impersonate them.
    I also make up rude versions of songs and sing them around the house. Today, instead of 'I'm singing in the rain' I've been wandering around singing 'I'm fingering Lorraine'. Which was okay until my sister's friend Lorraine dropped by.

20. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I'm like that with volume too except I can't let it be the numbers 13 or 18 because I believe those numbers are unlucky for me for some reason.

I also have a tendency to act out fight scenes when I'm alone.