What Are Your Best Shopping Experiences?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mechafire, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I guess I'll post mine to start.

It would be the day the movie toys can out. June 2, I believe it was. Anyway I woke up at 8:00, went to the local McDonalds to pick up a quick breakfast, and anxiously waited in the car for Toys R Us to open. While waiting, I had some very good conversations with other Transformers fans, there for the exact same reason as I. After waiting about an hour in the 80 degree weather, the doors opened, and I grabbed everything in sight.

What an awesome experience that was.

So, what are yours?

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Crap... double post... kinda.

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Finally finding classics devestator at the downtown walmart. When my local store turned up dry. I was so filled with emotion in finally having my own devestator and completeing classics.

I could'nt even fit the tremendous box into a walmart shopping bag. I just bought it and carried it out receipt in hand; triumphantly.

This was over four months after their announced release via TFW2005 news.

4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    kinda funny, but yesterday will be highlighted for a very long time, i purchased sdcc rodimus and big convoy from a member here and was suprised and lucky to buy them as ive been searching for both for a long time at a reasonable price. im just tickled pink, and to top it off, he sent pics of the figs last night that im getting and they were better than i thought and more complete than i thought......and i owe it all to..eriku....he rocks!!

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Best shopping experience? When I sauntered into my local department store with a big wad of cash in my pocket and left with G1 Darkwing and Dreadwind, G1 Nautilator and the Seacons giftset.