What are you playing, and how's it going?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chaos Muffin, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Lil update on my Soul Silver progress: manage to beat the Elite Four, Lance and now I am in Kanto. Gosh, didnt realize I miss that region so much. Surge beat the hell out of me but was worthy, got my first Kanto badge. :D  All to train again because I am definitely not ready to face the next gym ^^'

2. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Back to Splatoon2 again.

campaign Screenshot 2018-03-06 22-03-32.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Started Mega Man 9 this morning... hooooo boy, do I seriously miss charge and slide. Hornet Man's stage, beat the ever loving hell out of me, Plug Man's stage, ditto, Splash Woman's stage, pathetic, Magma Man's stage, got to the Robot Master twice, failed miserably. Galaxy Man... what a very nice simple dodge pattern and what a delightfully fun stage. I have a feeling Galaxy Man was meant to be the start off stage with the learning difficulty curve not being so frustrating.

Now what to do? I have one weakness, but do I dare challenge Hornet Man again? Or should I advance into Tornado Man's stage instead and get a feel for that one? On the plus side those stupid pull you to instant death robots didn't actually kill me at any time during the level, just bad reactions on my part.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Splash Woman is supposed to be the starting stage. Also, if you are playing it on the PS4, you can kind of cheat by using the save state ability to give you infinite tries against the robot masters.

Anyway, I started playing The Curse of the Pharaoh for Assassin's Creed Origins last night. It's got some really interesting stuff going on in it. I entered like this afterlife world and had a bunch of things to do there. I'm not sure what the context is yet since I ignored the main quest missions to just explore part of the map. :lol 

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  5. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom 2

Currently I'm playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia struggling with enemies that separate me from killing the last boss-The Dracula itself. The game itself is sweet and it will be my first Castlevania game that I will finish instead of forgetting about it.
    Also, I started to play first part of Apollo Justice when I want to chill a bit.

6. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    (brag incoming)

A small interlude from the end of my last PUBG Squads game on Sunday night, a victory:

7. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    Super Castlevania IV. Getting my butt handed to me by Medusa.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yakuza 0! I must admitted that I over spent a lot of time trying to complete an 'optional' sub story...which involved fighting a rather burly brute by the name of 'Mr. Shakedown'.

As the name implies, the character has a history of 'robbing' folks of their monies so if the player beats him, he/she can win a rather tidy sum of money...so far, I managed to defeat the boss "7 x"...the last time was INSANE where I had to "chip" him to death...

9. GoLion

GoLion Banned

News Credits:
    Just finished playing Resident Evil revelations. What a lazy game. And that final boss... Screw whomever decided to make that monster teleport.

Oh, and who thought it was a good idea to give the monsters biological chainsaws? Really?!

• Like Like x 1
  10. 19eightyONE

19eightyONE Well-Known Member

I'm reaching the end of Persona 5 in NG+ mode.

The first time I played the game, I was more excited about the story that I breezed through it in a month.

Replaying it again after taking a long break. I'm savouring the game and taking more time fusing Personas to get an almost complete compendium.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Did you get the cash multiplier upgrade from the temple before farming them? I pretty much bankrolled the entire Real Estate mini game by deliberately loosing my money to them and then beating them again strait after to get 50% extra back.

I loved the ridiculous stories about what the dude in the hat actually spends his shakedown money on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Pretty much have done the whole right side of the map and Central Hyrule and Korok Forest. Have the Master Sword, 2 Divine Beasts rescued, all current shrine quests completed until i get to the other side of the map, most side quests done except for the ones needing me to go get stuff from Hyrule Castle and currently around 250 Korok Seeds. Have 13 hearts and 2 rings and a third of one of stamina.

Going to finish looking around the edges of Korok Forest's territory and back track some areas to see if I can solve the small hand of Korok Puzzles i've left. which would place around 260.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Nope, I didn't...I'm currently only in Chapter 3...one of my buddies called me 'glutton for punishment' for taking on Shakedown 7x while being so underpowered...

Tbh I was just trying to push myself because I realized that I've becoming more impatient with age! X)

I'm done with Shakedown until I level myself or go further into the game...

• Like Like x 1
  14. RabidYak

I'm leaving them alone for now as well as they've now got more health then i've got patience for at the moment, but will definitely be going back later on to make sure i've seen all the dialogue.

If you haven't done the Miracle side quests yet, make sure you pick the black boxes as the second time you'll get an item that will show Shakedown's location on your map.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    Yay I beat Medusa! This next stage has a very...ah...jazzy track to it.

16. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Thanks for the tips man! I appreciate it! Tbh I'm finding the Shakedown battles stressful...

The first half of their battle where they have the 'blue flame' is manageable but when they get their 'heat' or 'orange flame'...that's the nightmare - one hit and its instant KO!

• Like Like x 1
  17. RabidYak

It'll be a bit easier if you get the locater as you'll be able to learn the spawn locations and travel routes, which means you can choose to fight them in places with more room for running around instead of just getting stuck wherever you randomly run into them. Until then, be careful in parts of the map that are entirely made up of alleyways as they are starting locations and you often can't see them coming in them until it's too late.

I'm hanging around Chapter 8 doing the Hostess Club at the moment and i've done most of the substories up to that point, so shoot be a PM or something if you get stuck on anything.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rayman Legends: this game is awesome. :D 

19. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Ori and the Blind Forest is a nice little Metroid-style platformer, really gorgeous looking, but it doesn't really do much for me gameplay-wise ;x

20. Saediga

Saediga New Member

I'm playing Persona 4 The Golden! I'm determined to finish it this time.