What are you playing, and how's it going?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chaos Muffin, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Burnout Paradise and Civ. Revolution damn games keeps me up for hours. I have my eyetoy hooked up for when I play Burnout so some people get some interesting takedown photos.

2. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I just started playing Painkiller, the first of several games for my new Xbox. Seems odd to call an almost ten year old system "New," but its new to me. So far I love it- its an amazing FPS.

Also working on Destroy All Humans 2, just landed in Takoshima and attempting to negotiate with black ninjas.

3. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I cannot play WoW until my wife takes our son back to Taiwan for a visit last this year, so for now I am playing online poker (play money) whenever I can. I'd love to boot up my PS2 again for some Street Fighter games. I am just not ready to spend money on next gen console yet, maybe PS3 if it's got a game I must have like Street Fighter IV.

4. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

Good luck with that.

5. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I've been playin' Zelda: Twilight Princess for quite a while now. I'm pretty much trudging through it now. I'm about to enter the Temple of Time.

I was getting pretty angry at it the other night trying to defeat the Ball and Chain wielding guy... omg.

One tiny problem with this game is that I get sidetracked just walking around.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Even though I have 3 games at home that I haven't even started on yet, I bought Red Steel last night. Can't remember hearing much about this game but I do remember thinking it looked cool when it came out and wii's were nowhere to be found.

Plus, I really couldn't pass it up for 10 bucks at Toys R' Us.

7. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Got two more Xbox games in the mail today- Mech Assault and Burnout: Revenge. So far I love them both.

8. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  Best part of the game.

"What the heck are ninjas doing in the 1960s!?"
    "Everyone likes ninjas, just roll with it!"

9. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    Lego Indiana Jones- going slowly, working through with the kids. We've had it for 3 weeks or so. We've finished story mode for Raiders and Temple and are halfway through Last Crusade. Still need to go back and find most of the treasures and packages.

Just started Metal Gear Solid 4. A little disorienting. I've played every Metal Gear Solid, but this one is very different so far. I like it though. My problem in these very early stages is that I got used to being around soldiers on screen and then forget to sneak when I'm supposed to.

Super Stardust HD. After trophies launched, I got 12 in quick succession. The last few are a huuuuuge bitch though. Mostly the Bomber one and the one where you have to destroy 10 nukes on Endless. I once got 14 bombs on Bomber and had the 15th as an icon floating around, and died literally right before I grabbed it. Have only ever managed to destroy 4 or 5 nukes, so I'm nowhere near getting that one. Also having trouble with the 15x item pickup w/ one boost. I got 14x once. Usually only get 7 or 8.

GTA4 and NCAA Football are incoming. I sort of went on a game splurge kick lately, including buying my first 360. I've got several XBLA games I'm eyeing to, probably will pick up several of those this week.

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Righty.

VF5 on 360. Weirdly going through a rough patch where my ranking games are all going badly(got ranked down, and about to get ranked down AGAIN). So I'm sticking with player matches for a little while until my mojo comes back. Which it will. Comes in phases the darn thing.

Ninja Gaiden 2. I've come up stuck against the final boss. Piece of shit broken boss syndrome Tecmo rubbish. I've temporarily given up, I'll return to this later. I may have to restart the last couple of levels and max out all my health items, at the moment I'm just getting pwnd.

GTA4. Going quite well actually. This game sorta comes and goes with me. Right now its on. Currently finished my missions for the crackhead Derrick McCreary, the last one was fun and now I have Rockets in the main game! Muhuhahah.

Tomb Raider Anniversary. I want all the achievements before Underworld comes out. Which means I better get cracking.

11. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    I have been back on the music games GH2, GH3, GH:Aerosmith, and Rockband in anticipation for GH:WT and Rockband 2. Finished GTA4 awhile ago and got tired of Mass Effect. Gave up on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 which is the biggest piece of crap I have ever played. Still playing CoD4 which by the way we all need to get together and play some night guys......it's been far to long.

12. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Word. I fired up CoD4 yesterday to try and get maybe a couple more of the Veteran achievements and I remembered just how much this game on Veteran pissed me off. It's just insane.

13. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    I tried to finish on vet and gave up a long time ago....We need a COD4 night soon

14. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    That's something I really should play again. I used to be obsessed with VF, but my interest waned after 3. I think because arcades officially died.

15. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I picked up F.E.A.R for my 360. I already owned the game for the PC, but I found it for dirt cheap. I also get to see one of my favorate shooters on it's max graphic settings now. I wasnt able to play FEAR if I had shadows on my PC, which that totally throws off the atmosphere.

16. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Replaying Phantasy Star 4 on my PSP. Grinding for some major Dark Force Pawning.

• Like Like x 1
  17. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

Only game I am playing right now is Team Fortress 2 for the PC. Can't wait till this weekend to test the new warhammer build at comic con.

Since the 360 cost has gone down I'm considering picking up a 360 for the new Star Wars game coming out. That's a maybe though.

18. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

Just started Ninja Gaiden: Dragon sword, going well so far.

19. kronos

kronos PSN = METROPLEX_84

News Credits:
    lol, I wan playing my brother in law here a few weeks back. He has his PS3 in his bedroom. We were in a pretty heated race when I took him down. My sister thought she would be slick and moon the camera. She didnt realize that Burnout SAVES the mugshots and allows for export. Needless to say I email it to her every once in a while. I have threatened to post it somewhere on the web. I love the mugshot feature. But I wanna take down all the hot shix and have them flash!

20. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a My Little Pony in front of the camera now most gamers assume I am woman due to the MLP. Thinking of the Death Star Vader next or putting up one of the Lil Formers cutouts up to the camera.