What are you going to buy this year?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Gnaw, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

At the conventions you're going too. Anyone have a list written out of what they want and what they are willing to spend? Myself, I have a big list going. Hopefully I can narrow it down:

Omega Supreme Tracks (All)
    Omega Supreme Armor Parts (1 lg, 1 med, 1 small)
    Omega Supreme Tank (Working, mint)
    G1 Blitzwing (MISB, MIB, or loose and complete)
    Pepsi Convoy (Reissue MISB)
    K.O Cassettes or Real Cassettes
    G1 Ultra Magnus (MISB or MIB)
    WST Exclusive G2 Flamethrower
    War Within and Dark Ages Comics
    Movie Toys if they are released or available
    K.O G1 Prime (Black)
    Reissue Swoop (if cheap)

2. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Planning on getting Revoltech Prime and Magnus. Other then that, anything cheap and small that is an oddity. :lol 

3. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Cybertron Optimus Prime(aka Galaxy Convoy)(finally found some eBay-Sellers here in Germany without high import costs)

A new Power-Supply for my PC(the Fan of the old 550W has stopped working, using the Warranty, cause it's younger than 2 Years)

C'n'C3

Ufo: Extraterrestrials

(at least 1)Ticket for the Transformers-Movie

And, if I'm lucky, maybe annother Cybertron-TFs, or MP Optimus Prime(seen one in eBay, but currently too high priced)

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Movie stuff im sure

not really looking for anything in particular i guess [as far as anything else]
    wouldnt mind maybe finding the leaders from Cybertron. I still need Scourge, Evac, and Override

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    some g1 parts to finish off my scorponok, a few tech specs, the last 2 alts, that's mainly what I be looking for but never now what else I may pick up

6. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

The one convention that I will be taking my family and me to is the BC07. I have been thinking about a list, on and off, for a few weeks now. With it being about 3 months away, I had been thinking of the following:

1. Gen 2 stuff- I have virtually all of the US releases from 1995 to present. I have about half of the G2, but pricing is what will affect me. Some of this stuff is a bit on the expensive side at the Cons, but I have found some very nice pieces over the past 3 years. I will continue to shape that part of the collection if I can.

2. BW Japan Terrorsaur- thanks to Transfan2, I now know that there is a second version of Terrorsaur. I have the TV version, but not the 'US' Japanese version. Just one of those variants that I would like to have.

3. Action Masters- both the US and Euro releases, I have 29 of the 40 total(or, at least, that is what the price guides tell me) between the 2 lines. Have Prime and Megatron and most US releases, but looking more for the Euro smaller ones and boxed. Have 3 of 4 Elites already.

4. The last, and I am not picky in what order I get them in, is virtually anything that is in nice, minty sealed condition. I collect all MISB/MOSC in the best condition that I can find. So, this is my last directive to myself- if I can find none of the above mentioned things, I find what I can of TF's that I do not have.

My 2 cents worth. Hopefully, see most of you there. Take care!

Galvatro

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Assuming I get there, my list for this years isn't actually that long; the main things on it were Deszaras & Victory Leo, and I managed to get both those cheap on eBay.
    I'm honestly not sure what I'll be looking for yet; I'll probably just wander round the dealer room, looking for stuff that makes me think "Ooooo. That'd be nice...!"

8. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    Masterpiece starscream, un-altered Masterpiece Megs, All the movie toys, maybe a few BT's/BTA's if i see a good deal

9. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Besides the exclusives, just some catch up stuff. CR Railracer for certain and a few odds and ends. I don't really have a huge list at the moment. Of course by that time, I just might!

10. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I am going to be honest here: I have no clue what, if anything I will buy. This is going to be my first Botcon. I know that there will be a lot there. I guess I have a few months to think about it.