What are they speaking in ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Michael_Prime_2K7, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

It seemed as though that all the decepticons spoke cybertronian with the exception of Barricade and Megatron. As far as the autobots go I assume that they were speaking english when talking amongst each other under the bridge and at Griffith Observatory. However, my wife believes that the scene called for a translation from cybertronian to english. I'm rather curious if anyone else thought it was straight out human language or a translation. I believed that the autobots seemed to be more accepting of the humans so they would possibly speak as they do.

2. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    If I was an alien robot from another planet that was talking to my fellow robots, I would use my native language without a doubt.

However, if I was a filmmaker creating a dramatisation of such events I would have them speak the audience's native language for protracted discourses and keep the subtitles to a minimum.

3. BHB

BHB Well-Known Member

They where speaking english.

4. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

I think that they would have to pay Peter Cullen more to waste a bottle of mouth wash when he is trying to talk on set.

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

You said it .... That and the fact we want to hear Peter Cullen's voice !!!