What are these weapons? Mostly chrome, not Transformer

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Gestalts Vault, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Gestalts Vault

Gestalts Vault Well-Known Member

I have hundreds of unidentified accessories. I picked the chrome/fists/missiles for these pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of these I recognize for GI Joe and Heman but I wasn't in the mood to space each separate peice into a bunch of photo layouts. If anyone can identify from these pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a couple unidentified figures
    [​IMG]

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Alot of the chrome weapons belong to go bots and super gobots. There are some voltron accessories, Wheeled warrior pieces, Joe's, Silverhawks, etc.. the chrome rod with red stripes is for a daltanius.

Not sure if I could label all the parts in a post for you but you do have a bunch of nice pieces.

3. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Purple gun in foreground of pic #4 belongs to G1 Astrotrain. In the same picture is a slew of G.I. Joe vehicle weapons that I just reunited with vehicles myself. The landing gear in the background of the same picture comes from the Skystriker. The "snake staff" in the foreground belongs to Teela(sp.) from He-Man.

The bike/dino in the last picture...I'm not sure who he is but I have him too. He came with a ripcord and a white cockpit/head.

4. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    I believe the rotor blades in the center of the pic belong to Gobot Cop-Tur. The rest I don't know.

5. Gestalts Vault

Thanx for the help so far. I forgot about Silverhawks. I think maybe %15-20 percent of that second lot is GI Joe. I recognize 4-5 Centurion attachments by the connection but don't know the figures well enough. That chrome rod is pretty cool, and hefty.
    I'm also curious about the fists. I have a friend really into Shogun Warriors and he didn't recognize any of it.
    What about that silver axe? I thought it was Ram-man but the pic I saw of him was a grey one.
    I also recognize all of Trapjaw's accessories..

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

The silver ring-thing in your last picture is actually a weapon from Dino Riders. The red, white and blue robot is from Starriors. I suspect the other two might be Converters, because neither appears to be a Go-Bot, but I couldn't say for sure, especially not about that bike-thing.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Actually that's Mixmaster's gun.

8. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Good call. I actually made the same mistake when I rediscovered both toys in my old things.

9. Gestalts Vault

Actually, I think the reason I left that Mixmaster gun in there is because it seemed fake. Forgot about that being in the box, I know Mixmaster's gun.
    Also, I have a black Astrotrain gun, what's that from?

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Probably that black/white Astrotrain reissue.

11. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Some of those chrome guns in the center are from various Zoids. If it has a 1mm wide hole in it those are the peg holes they use to attach to various zoids. I can't name specifics because a lot of them re use the same gun molds and have interchangeable parts. If you have any Zoids with unused pegs you should find that those will pop right on there.

12. Gestalts Vault

The bike thing is Starriors! Looked through my bits, mine's complete. Have a couple incomplete other figs. Don't see the red/white/blue one on the starriors checklist?

13. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    As far as Centurions go, I see a few parts to Skyknight (Ace's basic Assault Weapon System), the radar dish from Orbital Interceptor (Ace's deep space ASW) and the yellow tube in the forth picture belongs to Tidal Blast (Max's Sea ASW) as do the blue shark missle(s) in the fifth picture as well.

Those things, to this day, still fire hard enough to put an eye out and far enough to go across my living room.

14. Gestalts Vault

Awesome! I always expected to pick up the Centurion collection some day, didn't even realize I'd already started. I expect the accessories are more difficult to acquire than the figures? I'm going to pull out everthing I have with those types of pegs.
    Thanx!

15. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The L shaped chrome arms are from a Micronauts Microtron. I can see a Motormaster gun (purple) and half a millenium falcon quad cannon in there too.

16. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  17. Gestalts Vault

Thanx! I have Microtron set aside for a friend who looked through this stuff and didn't even recognize those arms! And it looks like I have all of it's accs after all.

18. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

the two small black fists in the first pic are for a Browning. KEEP THEM they can pull in $30-$40 a pair like that.
    Also, the two orange guns that are similar in the first pic are from the KINDAM Browning "KO" this leads me to believe that the fists are "KO" too, but still worth what i said

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  19. Gestalts Vault

Thanx! I know that one of the fists came in the same lot as one of the guns because I remember sticking the gun in the fist when I first got it. The second fist came in another lot. Don't remember if it was with that gun.
    Very good to know though.

20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He's a fabulous toy. Shame the tank treads don't stay on mine.