What are the various masters/pretenders?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Oct 24, 2006.

1. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

I'm thinking its.
    Head Master.
    Target Master.
    Power Master.
    Pretenders.
    Brain Master.
    Breast Master. (My personal favorite.)

Is that all of them?

The reason I ask is because I am trying to get one figure from each of those various gimmicks.

So far I have.
    HeadMaster - Car Robots Brave Max
    Target Master - Kup
    Power Master - God Ginrai
    Pretenders - I recently got Bomb Burst. I'm expecting both grimlock, and submarauder shorty.
    Brain Master- Nothing.
    Breast Master- Nothing.

I also have another question. I really want a leo zack. Is it possible to find a reasonably priced one, Or am I looking to have to pay over the 100 dollar mark for one?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The Masters go as follows:

Headmasters
    Targetmasters
    Headmaster Jrs
    Double Targetmasters
    Powermasters / Godmasters
    Pretenders (Pretenders, Mega Pretenders, Ultra Pretenders, Pretender Beasts, Pretender Transports, Monster Pretenders, Pretender Legends, Pretender Figures)
    Action Masters
    Micromasters
    Brainmasters
    Powered Masters
    Power Masters

The Breastforce aren't masters per their team designation, although you might argue they are on the grounds that Dezaras is one without being a part of their subgroup.
    Some of those are also pretty wide ranging (there's a lot of Pretender subgroups, after all). Headmaster Jrs and Double Targetmasters are the same sort of thing as the different Pretender groups.
    Action Masters and Micromasters both have Master in the name, so I included them, but it's up to you if you actually run with them or not. They're a grey area. I'd actually say the Breastforce belongs there before they do.

As far as Leozack goes you'll need to shop around. He can be had for a decent price but they'll usually go quite high. Maybe try Yahoo Japan since he was more widely released there, although the deputy fees will probably kill any saving you make.

3. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

hm. alright thanks for the info. it helps a lot.

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Leozak can sometimes be found for around the $50 mark, loose at least. Depends on the parts too. He's not that common, but he does pop up regularly enough. Also check the junkion exchange, sometimes people have spares from yahoo Japan lots (Liokaiser does that a lot).

5. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Deathsaurus is an awesome Breastmaster. God I wish I hadn't sold him. :(