What are the odds that Sierra will eventually learn of the Transformers existance?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well since Speed Metal kinda started giving Sierra charecter development since Darkness Rising Part 1. What are the odds that eventually she's finds out that Jack's motorcycle is Arcee?

Also if she's does learn of the Autobot's existance do you think she'll partner up with anyone.... I dunno say Wheeljack?

2. mechunter

mechunter Active Member

It really depends if they want her to stick around long term - if so, then yeah. At this point I don't have a sense on that one one way or another. A question that I have is what are the odds she's related to Silas (not that they look the same, but it would be an interesting way to increase the drama and allow her to find out about the Autobots and Decepticons, and potentially pit her against Jack later on).

3. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Shows like these usually require someone to be out of the loop.

Sierra is probably going to be one of them until some big finale.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Maybe in during a fight with Optimus and a reborn Megatron than she be shock.

5. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Honestly, I thought she would've found out in Speed Metal.

I suppose its only a matter of time before the rest of Jasper, Nevada find out about the Transformer's existence near by. They do in every continuity. It's simply a case of when.

6. Worlder

Season finales.

Best save it for season finales, when lots of stuff gets destroyed.

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I have a feeling that Agent Fowler will have something to say about more humans learning of the existence of the Autobots. I'm sure he'll have something to say about all the unexplained property damage in Jasper to Prime.

As things heat up by populated areas, word should have a greater chance of getting out.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. The world's going to find out as a part of one of the season finales that Transformers exist.

Where it goes from there...? Who knows.

But it'd redraw the playing field, perfect for a new season's story arc. Especially if they pull a Gargoyles level of "humanity knows but is not sure if they are heroic or evil", and we get a series or two of humanity not sure how to approach the Transformers, much like the IDW comics have tackled.

9. Worlder

Well if news got out of giant alien robots that can disguise as everyday objects...

Has any past series touched on a paranoid, violent, Luddite and/or exophobic group of humans?

You know guys that would probably try and torch every car and cellphone they see now that it could possibly be some metallic alien invader.

Obviously MECH wouldn't like these guys (they are technologically centric terrorists after all). Although they could be useful as pawns.

10. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    Well, Arcee has an Autobot insignia on her bike, right? Maybe she saw that.

or at the season finale:

"Look! A robot foo-" splat.

11. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Obviously something went down 3 years ago, show time. Most likely thats going to be a focus of a few episodes down the line. I imagine keeping the secret will eventually get blown open again. But Sierra doesn't seem like anything but sidegrade material at the moment. Her design is exceedingly plain compared to the main human cast.

12. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Well, it seems like humans ALWAYS find out about the Transformers sooner or later in every series, usually the season finale. I'd have to say I'd like this:
    Season 1: Autobots stay in hiding, protect Earth until a cataclysmic season finale where everyone finds out and the Autobots are forced to reveal themselves. Decepticons go into hiding again.
    Season 2: Autobots continue to defend Earth, but now everyone knows about them. Think like a District 9 scenario. Season finale helps the Autobots prove their usefulness to the world by defeating the returning Decepticons and Megatron.
    Season 3: Autobots live among the humans, sort of celebrities like in TFA. Megs and the Decepticons work behind the scenes and reveal something big that eventually puts the Autobots back in bad standing, and then the Bots defeat the Cons and restore their status.
    So yes, I think Sierra will find out eventually, just like everyone else.

13. StarFighter

StarFighter Decepticon tech-support

It probably won't go any further then
    -Sierra finds out about autobots
    -Sierra shuns/avoids Jack because he's with autobots
    -Sierra than thinks autobots are cool and likes Jack again

So yeah most likely she'll stay the shallow love interest of the main hero

14. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Jack gets murdered by the Decepticons, and so Sierra becomes the new "human friend" for Arcee as they team up to seek revenge!

15. Worlder

That's kinda morbid for a kids show (don't go fanboy on me) don't you think.