What are the names of the Alt modes of each Constructicon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Neo-Bombshell, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Hope you can help me on this. I need to get info about each alt mode of each Constructicon from the Movie.

I mean, name of the model, codes, factory. Hope you can help me. I think this was posted a long time ago but I would like some fresh info.

Thanks!

2. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    The vehicles that make up Devastator are:

A black and silver Mack concrete mixer truck forms the head. Called Mixmaster in the toy line.
    A yellow Terex O&K RH 400 hydraulic mining excavator forms the upper torso. Called Scavenger in the toy line.
    A yellow Caterpillar 992G scoop loader forms the right arm. Called Scrapper in the toy line.
    A yellow Kobelco CK2500 crawler crane forms the left arm. Called Hightower in the toy line.
    A red articulated dump truck forms the lower torso. Called Overload in the toy line.
    A green Caterpillar 773B dump truck forms the right leg. Called Long Haul in the toy line.
    A yellow Caterpillar D9L bulldozer forms the left leg. Called Rampage in the toy line.

3. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Also another D9L makes up Devastator's left hand, he plugs into Hightower.

4. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Thanks a lot! This relaly help me a lot!