what are the hardest to find 05 botcon exclusives....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I used to think it was ratchet, but i'm thinking flareup and flamewar are harder to find for sale, and i also think the blue virulent clones pair are probably the hardest to get hold of..of the whole set. any opinions will be appreciated my tfan bretheren.-MR

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    well, ratchet is worth the most, but i'd say the blue clones are possibly the hardest to spot...i keep an eye on ebay for all that stuff cuz i still kinda want them all...

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I don't know about the virulent clones as I never had any desire for them.

Flame War never seems to pop up on eBay anymore, but when she used to she would go for about $125 or so. I got lucky and got her from BBTS when they got a slew of the from FP during Botcon 06 and... paid about $50 for her.

I got Flareup on eBay two years ago (around Botcon 06 because I had bought Buzzsaw and Laserbeak from the same guy) and I paid $65 for her. She used to show up rather frequently, but I haven't seen any in awhile... did see one the other day that was going for around $80... so she seems to have gone up in value a little, but that's difficult to guage too.

Oh, and on Ratchet, I've never thought that he was difficult to get ahold of as he shows up on eBay rather frequently... you just have to be willing to drop around $400 or more on him. One day I will, but not right now. :D