What are the chances that Silas is the next Dr. Archaville?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Transformed, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    MECHs Chimera project is obviously going to be an attempt of making a controllable robot or a mech for…MECH. And though Silas believes he knows all he needs to know about making his very own big f’ing robot, there’s one important fact he doesn’t yet know: Cybertronian’s need energon in order to function and the human nervous system and energon don’t mix.

I’m wondering if he’s attempt of making a Transformer will turn him into one, namely Onslaught, the first of Starscream’s Combaticons. Is it any wonder that his personality is quite similar to Onslaugt’s bio?

2. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I don't think I'm the only one who can imagine Silas going Cyborg at some point in the future. I think THAT is definetly in the cards, beyond whatever 'Project Chimera' turns out to be.

Can't you picture him with a transformable machine arm / leg / eye?

3. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be suprised if his creepy 'doctor' henchman was Archeville-inspired under the mask!

4. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

What creepy doctor henchmen?

The guy was just a regular MECH trooper that was backlit so you couldn't see his face and he has a long coat. Big deal. Not an important character.

5. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Didn't he appear different from the other goons in Operation: Breakdown, I seem to recall him being different....and was he in Crisscross too, I can't remember?

EDIT: Yeah, he is a distinct character: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/MECH_Surgeon