What about Warpath?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Apr 9, 2011.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

So is he lost forever in the movie abyss?
    And what of the other deluxes from RTS and Generations?

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Its gotta be all speculation at this point. I mean, these guys have to come out at some point. These guys went through a production line and were packed up somewhere. WTH!

Its never just one line on the shelves.

3. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

I think it's just going to take patience with this one. The don't produce deluxes just to leave them hanging in the ether.

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I think they have to show up somewhere...eventually. I'm not going to jump and pay ridiculous prices for these figures.

5. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I figure it will be like Human Alliance Mudflap,we went months without finding him,then one day they showed up at Fred's in number,not to mention they were only $20.So I figure give it about 6 months and you'll find these figures somewhere.Tho I admit I got tired of waiting for the new figs I went ahead and ordered them from BBTS.Besides I only ordered one of each of WJ,Thundercracker,and Warpath so when or if they get released later on I can get me some more for both alt and bot modes.

6. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    They did that with the wave of Titanium Series that was supposed to include new ships, including a Cylon Basestar from BSG.

All simply because the packaging had changed. So our Warpaths and all those other deluxes are probably sitting in teh same warehouse with the Basestars.

7. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Autobot Strategist

I'm hoping so, but then again, I was also hoping that the unreleased and only-in-Europe Robot Heroes would see release in the U.S. too.

8. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    5 weeks from the movie.

Generations Wave 8 is one new toy in a subline that has had spotty retail support for months.

I wouldn't advise procrastination. If you want it, go buy it post haste.

9. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    That's what happened with the unreleased Animated toys. Just sayin'.

10. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    if you wait....you will loose.

and fans will be bitching and lamenting that they did not get them online when they had the chance...

i had to get TC and warpath online from BBTS...got them now and happy...hit target yesterday at lunch...and they are clearancing out RTS and generations and HTFD ...

grabbed g2 RTS laser prime and perceptor and kup and blurr for $8.39 a pop...and these have not been at retail for 6/7 months yet....

the movie is going to be a epic FAIL to folks trying to get RTS/generations transformers for the next 9 to 12 months...so grab the stuff online while you can!

11. Chaosbringer

Chaosbringer Casseticon Master

good advice, just what i've been doing, before we drown in movie toys

12. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Retail-wise Warpath just might get "evac-ed, red rampage-ed". Retails are always a season ahead in all products they sells. Its April, they are already thinking about back to school and Halloween stuff right now.

13. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that all the other new Generations stuff was the 5 TF: Prime deluxes we've been shown. Which is now it's own line, meaning 2-3 waves of Generations is gone.

14. Starfire22

Starfire22 I am dirty dan!

News Credits:
    If they happen to cancel them, they could show up under the movie banner.

15. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    The main thing that Generations itself as a line, has as a chance against the movie ruckus, is that it is a separate line. Unlike RTS, which for some reason Hasbro listed out to retailers as still HFTD, Generation is self contained. We still might see Warpath available at retail as even now (which surprised the hell out of me) places like Wal-Mart are still stocking Generations. I actually saw a proper, not revision, Wave 6 case (which explains where they probably are all at) just placed on the pegs at local Wally's.

However, it is still a very, slim chance. If you want something, especially considering where it's at on the current stage, it's just better to secure it.

16. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

According to Hasbro's business plan, RTS was 100% supposed to end around the movie toys' release, with Generations continuing through 2011. I'm not going to start fretting about a line getting cancelled when retailers are still ordering it.

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Some of the retailers have the end tags listed as Transformers Generations and the deluxe class seems to be the best selling of all the class sizes so I think there is some chance of still finding Generations deluxe figures during the movie rush.

I think the scouts might have gotten the shaft because it's a busy busy season with a flood of movie related toys so maybe retailers figured they just didn't have room for Generations deluxe, movie, and scout class toys.

I'm concerned Warpath might be a little hard to find but I'm not going to go into panic mode until retailers take off their Generations tags.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well Their is a DOTM Warpath in the DOTM game....Hmmmm.

19. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    WHO CARES ABOUT THAT CRAP

BUY MORE BUMBLEBEES

eyeroll

20. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

On one hand we are being told that the retailers cancelled their orders and Hasbro is sitting on the overflow of toys stores no longer want. On the other hand we are being told the figures have been discontinued from Hasbro and are no longer available. Are we getting conflicting reports? Or am I just not understanding correctly?